RPA Development Lead - Manager
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Business & Technology Integration professionals advise upon, design, develop and/or deliver technology solutions that support best practice business changes
Advise upon, lead and work on high impact activities within the systems development lifecycle, and provide advisory work for the IT function itself.
- Blue Prism Super User: Acts as the Blue Prism Super User, providing a superior level of knowledge of the Blue Prism product and associated methodology to support colleagues through all phases of the Blue Prism delivery lifecycle
- Assess Process Feasibility and Complexity: Quickly assess candidate processes for feasibility and estimate the complexity to deliver and maintain them. - Blue Prism Process Design: Ensures that Blue Prism processes are designed in accordance with standard Blue Prism design principles and conventions. Reviews design deliverables for quality and completeness (SDD, OID, ODI)
- Development: Develop blue print automation components based on Technical Architect recommendations following Blue Prism standards. Conduct code reviews and verifies that the Blue Prism processes and objects are configured using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand. Ensures that requirements traceability is accurately maintained and included in code.
- Testing: Review the testing strategy / approach and results for quality and completeness
Objectives / Outcomes:
- Develop agile protocols vs. waterfall to accommodate more nimble, adaptable deployment methodology.
- Focus on improving object reuse standards, total lifecycle management and clean code creation.
- Create a more advanced Blue Prism Developer certification
- Contribute to process complexity scoring and measurement enhancements
- Success Measurement Criteria: Reduce process development timeline (measured in days by process complexity), Object reuse and catalog creation (non-client specific).
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top