Robotics Automation Solution Architect
Career Track: Client Delivery & Operations
Role: Robotics Automation Solution Architect
Location: Florham Park, NJ
Accenture Operations combines technology that digitizes and automates business processes, unlocks actionable insights, and delivers everything-as-a service with our team's deep industry, functional and technical expertise. So you can confidently chart your course to consuming your core business services on demand, accelerate innovation and speed to market. Welcome to the "as-a-service" business revolution.
Job Description Overview:
The Robotic Process Automation RPA Solutions Architect takes ownership of technology related aspects of RPA implementation as part of a client sales process, mobilization, internal initiative or other special program within Accenture Operations Business Process Outsourcing Organization. Following Accenture methodologies and industry best practices, this role will be accountable for recommending appropriate technology solutions and delivering architectural and technical solution designs and client proposals. These goals will be achieved leveraging our global network, working together and openly sharing ideas, knowledge and resources.
- Represent Technology Strategy & Architecture in programs
- Assist in Work Effort Sizing along with PM Support
- Support functional & Technical requirements gathering/resources
- Produce conceptual and logical architects to meet strategic business, financial & technical strategies
- Promote adherence of designs to client SOP & architectural principals and guidelines
- Manage tradeoffs between speed to market, quality and financials
- Understand client's requirements and its business viabilities
- Determine the gaps between requirements and SAP functionalities and define workable solutions to bridge the gaps
- Design the solutions in detail with the help from the consultants and business
- Plan the closure of the solutions and see through the implementation of the solutions
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top