Accenture Strategy and Consulting. Through deep industry expertise, analytics and insights, we empower clients to survive and thrive in the new, the now and the unknown. To stay agile in a world dominated by change, the C-suite must keep the core business running while simultaneously identifying and investing in the new. Accenture Strategy consulting enables leaders to act quickly and confidently as they pivot to the future. Known for our ability to execute at speed, we help clients determine clear, actionable paths to competitive agility by bringing them new thinking on business and technology.
A Strategy Consulting maestro with tons of experience in the retail industry, and leadership and management skills to spare. Your expertise Advising clients on data-driven merchandising, supply chain, warehouse management and customer engagement strategies to achieve their strategic, financial, and operational goals. You have energy and drive in abundance, along with personal resilience, a passion for serving clients, and a love of continual learning. You have a flair for breaking down processes into logical parts and constructing crystal-clear reasoning and analyses-an aptitude you use to decimate problems. Communication and people skills You have both in spades, and as a manager you're a natural at appreciating diverse perspectives and bringing out the best in teams.
- Go deep to get the lay of the land of the retail industry that clients operate in, and to grasp clients' business options in the context of global, economic, technology, and social trends.
- Lead teams to provide world-class supply chain and merchandising strategy solutions to retail clients meet the unique market and organizational needs.
- Lead project teams to advise clients on how technology can help them transform their supply chain strategy - e.g. leveraging data analysis to transform a customer engagement strategy for a global brand.
- Lead teams in driving insights and recommendations using data models and visualization tools.
- Help clients achieve long-term success by drawing up practical road maps that help clients carry out strategy, manage change, monitor and gauge processes, and rectify issues if needed.
- Manage junior members of the Strategy team and groom them for more responsibility.
- Build relationships with clients to sustain Accenture's profile as a long-term trusted advisor and partner.
- Keep deepening your prowess in merchandising, supply chain strategy, warehouse management and customer engagement in order to reinforce Accenture's reputation as a thought leader.
Here's What You Need:
- Minimum 4 years of Retail Products experience related to one or more of the following: Supply chain and network strategy, distribution center, product analysis or inventory placement strategy
- Minimum of 2 years of prior experience in driving insights using statistics or data analysis
- A Bachelor's degree
- You have an MBA or equivalent graduate degree
- You have consulting experience
- You have experience using statistical or quantitative analysis tools such as SAS, Alteryx, or Tableau.
We are a global collective of innovators applying the New every day to improve the way the world works and lives. Help us show the world what's possible as you partner with clients to unlock hidden value and deliver innovative solutions. Empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community of diverse talent and perspectives, we drive success in a new business architecture that disrupts conventional practices. Our expertise spans 40+ industries across 120+ countries and impacts millions of lives every day. We turn ideas into reality.
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is $177,500 - $192,499 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
CA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,MN - Minneapolis,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia,TX - Irving