Retail Digital Solution Architect, Senior Manager
Retail Digital Solution Architect
Join Accenture Consulting and you'll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client's most complex issues. And because our clients span the full range of industries - Including 94 of the Fortune 100 - you'll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
As a Technology Consulting practitioner you'll work with clients to improve the lives of consumers. You'll affect what people purchase, where they shop and what they drive, and have the opportunity to help create a more connected experience for travelers and influence how physicians, patients and pharma companies work together. By joining Accenture's Products Digital Technology Integration team you will embark on a fast-paced, dynamic and rewarding career path where no two days are ever the same. Our culture is focused on providing you with the tools and opportunities to establish yourself as an industry leader. As a Retail Consulting practitioner you'll shape the future of 9 out of 10 of the top global retailers
Products Technology Consulting – Retail Digital Solution Architect
Are you ready to join our Digital Technology Integration practice to help clients navigate the challenges of an 'always on' economy? Do you want to re-imagine how businesses seamlessly integrate all their IT components to become a connected digital enterprise? Are you capable of leveraging business and technical disciplines to transform ideas into fully assessed, designed and implemented Digital technology solutions?
If yes then Digital Technology Integration is the place for you to hone your expertise you as build your reputation! As part of a strong global community you'll continue to learn from our leading industry experts who will help you maximize your strengths and build your specialization.
The Retail Digital Solution Architect is a key leader in the Digital Technology Integration team and needs to have the following skills:
- Deep experience within the Retail industry
- Comfort conveying both high-level and detailed information, adjusting the way ideas are presented to better address varying social styles and audiences.
- An ability to challenge a client's thinking by diplomatically providing an objective and independent point of view.
- An ability to identify opportunities based on your deep understanding of our offerings and our client's issues.
- Experience managing large teams through complex situations, adapting quickly and helping others navigate change.
- Experience structuring activities that play to a team's strengths and provide opportunities for others to grow.
- Experience working through organizational change, developing and implementing creative solutions and closely partnering with clients to regularly confirm expectations are met and value delivered.
- Clear understanding of key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry
- Experience in defining innovative enterprise solutions/blueprints and be a key factor in the sales process
- Experience designing and implementing enterprise integration architectures
- Ability to define and communicate the "big picture" in terms of the overall solution (both functional and technical components) and break it down into smaller manageable work units
The Retail Digital Solution Architect's key responsibilities include
- Evaluating and assessing client's current applications, platforms, and infrastructure landscape and identifying opportunites for increased business value or decreasing overall spend
- Understanding client's current enterprise constraints, challenges, and policies.
- Helping determine and defining innovative, high business value solutions leveraging the best technologies and methodologies.
- Being a key participant in the proposal process and able to articulate business value being delivered by technology solutions.
- Technology and platform vendor selection.
- Overseeing implementation of architecture solutions across multiple platforms, application architectures, development, and operating models in a complex environment.
- Use the business process design to drive out full set of requirements: functional and technical.
- Assess the impact of non-functional requirements against the technical architecture and specify the integration service requirements.
- Identify cross-team issues and communicate them to the appropriate leads.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top