Regional HR Operations Analyst - MW
Organization: Corporate Functions/Human Resources
Location: Midwest Region
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 435 ,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Human Resources professionals develop and execute HR strategies, programs and services across one or more parts of the employee lifecycle to attract, develop and retain a highly engaged and differentiated workforce that enables the execution of human capital and business strategies.
- Report to Regional Lead with close links to Talent Strategist, I&D Lead, TSC Lead and Field HR lead in region
- Provide information and business operations support to Regional HR Team
- Support regional program initiatives and point in time projects on an as needed basis
- Analysis of key HR metrics and insights for regional leadership and key HR stakeholders
- Work collaboratively with HR Team to fully understand requirements, and translate those requirements into meaningful data and insights.
- Gather, analyze and model HR metrics, and key performance indicators, using a broad set of analytical tools and techniques to deliver quantitative and qualitative business insights and improve decision making.
- Serve as the main and first point of contact for HR stakeholders for data needs and insights
- Support data and analysis needs for new/changing priorities in region
- Growth Opportunity to move into other HR roles in region
- Role Flexibility/Nimbleness to take on changing HR priorities in Region
+ Basic qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Minimum of 1 year experience in one or more of the following areas: HR Services, Technology, Operations, or Project Management/Leadership in Military Environment
- Experience working with leadership team members
- Change Management
- Data Analytics and Interpretation
- Journey Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Minimum of 3 years as an active duty commissioned or non-commissioned officer in the US Armed Forces
- Other than dishonorable discharge from any branch of the US Armed Forces
- Junior Military Officer preferred
- Professional communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top