Reference Data Management Associate Manager
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
The Reference Data Maintenance (RDM) Associate Manager supervises two teams within a state Medicaid Health Management Delivery Organization (HMDO). The two teams are:
- RDM Operations Team - a team of business analysts tasked with researching and updating system functionality within a high-volume Medicaid claims processing operation
- RDM Pricing Team - a team of pricing analysts responsible for performing recurring calendar pricing review and new Medicaid benefit pricing reviews
This position requires a strong knowledge of project management practices as they relate to requirements gathering, data analysis, stakeholder support, delivery scheduling, workflow coordination, project documentation, risk/issue resolution, quality assurance, and professional communication. The team lead will work under the supervision of the HMDO Manager to support client requests related to changes in state Medicaid policy and/or federal CMS guidelines.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Act as the primary point of contact for all new requests being submitted to the Reference Data Maintenance team. These requests may be submitted both by internal teams and by external project stakeholders
- Present project status updates to clients, project leadership, and stakeholders both in structured recurring meetings and also through ad-hoc requests. This includes weekly presentation materials which detail status updates of high-visibility projects for review by all project stakeholders
- Review project documentation and act as the RDM team's primary point of project accountability by providing sign-off for projects prior to implementation. Provide support to the client and project stakeholders, who may not have a clear understanding of system functionality, by clarifying project requirements and explaining the downstream impacts of proposed system updates
- Act as an escalation point for all assigned team members by providing guidance and suggestions for effective project delivery and client support. Establish and/or maintain internal controls used to monitor the activities of staff to ensure a balanced workload among the team and also to promote quality assurance
- Act as the primary point of contact for the external client as well as internal departments to resolve problems regarding areas of responsibility. This includes the documentation of risks, issues, root cause, corrective action
- Act as an advisor to Executive leadership by maintaining a detailed understanding of all contract requirements which impact the RDM team and also the processes used by the RDM team to meet those requirements
- Keep aware of developments in field of responsibility by attending interdepartmental meetings, participating in industry related conference calls, and by researching materials as they are related to team's operations
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top