Real Time Analyst
- Austin, TX
Accenture Flex offers you the flexibility of fixed duration project-based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional services company. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For and Diversity Inc's Top 50 Companies for Diversity lists.
As an Accenture Flex employee, you will apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation for leading organizations and communities. In addition to delivering innovative solutions for Accenture's clients, you will work with a highly skilled, diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging technologies to address today's biggest business challenges. You will receive competitive rewards and access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources.
As a Real Time Analyst, you will work closely with Operations, to help monitor Incoming volumes In Queues, report on Daily attendance schedule adherence of Agents in real-time, ensuring optimum service levels are achieved to deliver consistent performance.
As a Content Reviewer, you will be responsible for analyzing and reviewing user profiles, videos, and text-based content and/or investigating, escalating and/or resolving issues that are reported by users or flagged by the system. You will use your problem-solving skills to continuously deliver value to our clients, while making a larger impact on society.
Shifts Available M-F 8:30-5
This is not a virtual/remote role; the work is based at the client premises in the area of Austin, TX depending on team supported. This role requires a distinct level of professionalism. Relocation assistance is not provided.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Adoption and communication of global intraday and scheduling guidelines to appropriate stakeholders
- Enforce real time adherence in all Work Types and Markets within the scope of operation
- Monitor the volume of contacts at interval level, as well as the proper use of activity codes, overall onsite/offsite shrinkage, variations in AHT, and any other real time events that contribute or impact negatively in the execution of planned productivity hours to meet SLAs
- Constant interaction with Facebook, reporting site performance; including but not limited to staffing compliance, skilling status, and outages
- Provide visibility and reporting capabilities of main KPIs related to intraday and scheduling functions such as adherence, shrinkage components, projected interval compliance, and bidding completion
- Creation and optimization of schedule shells, allocating productive time based on interval level staffing needs, following region specific labor laws
- Appropriate distribution of programmed shrinkage (activity codes) to help ensure the accuracy of projections related to productive staffing commitment
- Develop and maintain a scheduling matrix for each specific site and region; adequately updating information related to labor laws, shift types, and other considerations required to appropriately perform scheduling tasks
- Recognize and communicate challenges and areas of improvement during, and after scheduling cycles; providing solutions to meet staffing expectations at interval level
Preferred Skills / Experience
- Proven experience in operating and directly handling a scope of more than 100 FTEs
- Know-how in managing real time adherence in different lines of business in a multi-skill environment simultaneously (shrinkage, outages, under/overstaffing etc.) Knowledge of WFM tools (Aspect, Verint, IEX) - Aspect preferable
- Advanced Excel skills (LOOKUP, INDEX, IFS, pivot tables, MATCH, table arrays, macros)
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive and able to take decisions based on real time situations
- Studies in Engineering, Business Administration, or related fields
- Experience working with internal/ external stakeholders in multiple geographic regions
- Analytical with attention to detail
- Creative and problem solving oriented
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race,creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top