Quantum Integration Manager
Quantum Integration Manager
Travel: 80% (Monday-Thursday)
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
The digital revolution is changing everything. It's everywhere - transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you'll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices -Mobility, Interactive, and Analytics. As part of our Analytics practice, you'll deliver analytically-informed, issue-based solutions that help clients make faster, smarter decisions. You'll play a critical role in helping them tackle complex business issues.
Do you have a pulse on new technologies and a desire to change the way business gets done? Do you want to implement emerging solutions for some of the most successful companies around? If you answered yes to these questions and you are passionate about helping clients effectively manage enormous amounts of data to generate knowledge and value, then we want to meet you.
As a Quantum Integration Manager, you will be responsible for developing quantum accelerated applications to solve business problems using leading Quantum technology frameworks while leading a team. You will focus on efficiently and robustly integrating quantum algorithms and classical applications to deliver efficient results. You are expected to be hands on while guiding, mentoring, and leading more junior members of the team. Candidates must be willing to travel up to 80%.
+ Basic qualifications
- 5+ years of experience with Python
- 3+ years of experience building REST based APIs, with Node.js
- 3+ years of experience with functional and unit testing based frameworks
- 3+ years of experience with relational databases and NoSQL databases (DynamoDB, Redis, CosmosDB, Mongo, S3, etc)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or software engineering
- Experience with Quantum Toolkits (1QBit's QDK, IBM's Qiskit, D-Wave's Qbsolv, Rigetti's Forest/Grove, Microsoft's Q#, etc.)
- Experience with AWS or Azure (certification a plus)
- Experience with cloud based API Management / Gateway offerings (AWS API Gateway, Azure API Gateway, Tyk, Apigee, Tibco, Mashery)
- Experience using Agile/Scrum process to develop software systems
- Experience with authentication (OAuth2, OpenID Connect, etc.) and authorization of APIs and security best practices such as validation, etc.
- Master's in Computer Science or software engineering
- Ability to solve complex development problems and produce the highest quality code while striving to push the technical boundaries of online applications
- Ability to work quickly while maintaining strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication and organizational skills with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced production deadline-driven environment both internal and client facing
- Experience with software engineering standards and practices with Agile and milestone-driven project management
- Skills applied towards software development principles, covering various design patterns and performance profiling and tuning
- Team and people management driven through metrics with leadership
CALL TO ACTION
- The quantum revolution is coming, join Accenture in leading the charge!
- Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job Candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top