Quantum Applications Consultant
Quantum Applications Consultant
Travel: 80% (Monday-Thursday)
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
The digital revolution is changing everything. It's everywhere - transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you'll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices -Mobility, Interactive, and Analytics. As part of our Analytics practice, you'll deliver analytically-informed, issue-based solutions that help clients make faster, smarter decisions. You'll play a critical role in helping them tackle complex business issues.
Do you have a pulse on new technologies and a desire to change the way business gets done? Do you want to implement emerging solutions for some of the most successful companies around? If you answered yes to these questions and you are passionate about helping clients effectively manage enormous amounts of data to generate knowledge and value, then we want to meet you.
As a Quantum Applications Consultant, you will be responsible for developing quantum accelerated applications to solve business problems using leading Quantum technology frameworks. You will focus on applying the right quantum algorithms to solve valuable business problems. You are expected to be hands on while guiding and mentoring more junior members of the team. Candidates must be willing to travel up to 80%.
+ Basic qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Technical Science
- Minimum 1+ years of hands on application development experience in a multi-tier architecture in the following skills:
- Understanding of Machine Learning or optimization techniques for industry applications
- Data exchange technologies like JSON
- Experience using and building algorithmic based APIs or Microservices to build cognitive applications
- Master's degree in Quantum Physics, Quantum Theory, Quantum Mathematics, or Computer Science
- Experience with Quantum Toolkits (1QBit's QDK, IBM's Qiskit, D-Wave's Qbsolv, Rigetti's Forest/Grove, Microsoft's Q#, etc.)
- Experience working with underlying technologies such as HPC (High Performance Computing), GPGPU, Containers and Cloud Computing environments
- Experience designing and building RESTful web services
- Knowledgeable about gate model quantum computation, algorithms, and applications
- Knowledgeable about quantum annealing computation and applications
- Skills applied towards software development principles, covering various design patterns and performance profiling and tuning
CALL TO ACTION
- The quantum revolution is coming, join Accenture in leading the charge!
- Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job Candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top