Quality Control Senior Analyst
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Performance, Risk and Quality professionals ensure high performance is delivered for Accenture and our clients through performance optimization and continuous improvement, quality and risk management.
The Quality Control Senior Analyst will contribute to analyzing, monitoring and reporting the performance of the quality control reviews administered by third party vendors. These reviews will include reviewing compliance, credit and property valuation mortgage loan testing. The quality control audits will be executed for the following business areas: Warehouse Credit Lending and the Trading Desk (Bulk, Mini-Bulk & Flow Trades and the Conduit business lines). The Quality Control Senior Analyst will work directly with the Client VP to ensure all key strategies are deployed, set and measured accordingly. The Quality Control Senior Analyst is also responsible for assisting with developing performance reporting, exception reporting, and data analytics, monitoring market trends and preparing monthly executive presentations. The Quality Control Senior Analyst will serve as the department liaison and will also provide support as needed. The Quality Control Senior Analyst will need to be able interact with teams across various business platforms. The Quality Control Senior Analyst will also interact directly with external vendors and counter parties when necessary.
- Analyze quality control audits for Client's counter parties to identify: guideline conformance, market trends, potential risk and legal liability exposure
- Conduct internal quality control reviews on mortgage loan portfolios in the areas of Credit, Compliance and Appraisal Evaluations: Running random selections, statistical targeted selections and risk-based selections
- Assist with counter party communication, rebuttal and escalation process
- Provide performance metrics analysis and accurate reporting consistent with stakeholder requirements
- Monitor, analyze, review and recommend enhancement to existing policies and procedures and workflows
- Preparation of monthly Executive presentations and reporting, including escalation reporting
- Communicating and interacting with business units across the business areas to provide support as needed:
- Project management, as needed
- Ad hoc reporting, as needed
+ Basic qualifications
- Minimum 2 years of experience and/or training, in quality control, quality assurance, or residential mortgage due diligence
Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Desire to work in an information systems environment
Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top