Quality and Continuous Improvement Lead
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
The Quality and Continuous Improvement Lead delivers continuous improvement aspects to the client on a daily basis.
- Integrate Operational Excellence fundamentals
- Investigate and resolve internal and supplier non conforming events
- Initiate corrective actions
- Inspect packaging line bundles
- Minimum of 3 years of total quality management experience
- Minimum of 3 years of supply chain operations experience
- Minimum of 3 years of process design, process improvement experience
- Minimum of 3 years of Microsoft Xcel experience
- Undergraduate technical and or business degree preferred
- Experience in the implementation of continuous improvement strategies
- Understanding of performance analyses, process mapping and process improvement tools and techniques
- Strong Excel, Powerpoint and Sharepoint skills
- Experience using Windows, Microsoft Office and Minitab
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills synthesizes complex or diverse information
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top