Quality Analyst - Risk and Payments
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Performance, Risk and Quality professionals ensure high performance is delivered for Accenture and our clients through performance optimization and continuous improvement, quality and risk management.
The QA team is tasked with evaluating and ensuring quality delivery of the Risk Operations Team. This individual is responsible for executing QA service offerings and participating in projects initiatives led by QA.
- Conduct QA evaluations per client requirements
- Conduct root cause and other data analysis
- Conduct Health Checks for high impact transitions, as requested
- Act as liaison with Managers and Team Leads to ensure consistent quality measurements throughout the operation
- Participate as project team member in problem prevention and continuous improvement projects
- Identify improvement opportunities within the client environment
- Act as escalation point of contact for process questions, issues and resolution
- Provide QA progress reports to Team Leads
- Conduct coaching sessions to assist Team Leads when required
- Analyze Customer Satisfaction Survey results, where applicable recommend improvement efforts
- Act as Subject Matter Expert SME for QA evaluations
- Ensure QA evaluations are delivered to Risk agents and ensure feedback loop is complete
- Contribute to the QA Teams development and share knowledge within the team
- Administer the QA issue repository and ensure all escalations are properly addressed
+ Basic qualifications
- Minimum of 1 year of work experience working within a QA capacity or 1 year of experience as a Customer Service SME or Team Lead
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in a Service Desk or Call Center environment
- Ability to identify operational opportunities for improvement
- Escalate conflicts in a timely manner to appropriate personnel
- Mentor and coach others
- Participate and lead in analyzing operational opportunities for improvement and present findings and recommendations to the appropriate teams for action
- Identify barriers to effective teamwork
- Be open and flexible to new ideas that may alter team goal.
- Working Environment Service Delivery and Target Driven environment
- Willing to work across different shift hours including weekend hours
- Ability to meet tight deadlines with focus on quality, results and timely delivery.
- Candidate will need to stretch during peak critical service delivery periods
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Ability to operate within a team environment, multi tasking and prioritizing work across supported clients
- Use appropriate mannerisms behaviour when interacting with client groups and or end users
- Communicate comfortably with Accenture management or client points of contact
- Work with integrity, confidentiality and professionalism
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top