QA/Testing Automation Technical Sales Deal Executive Senior Manager - Health & Public Service
Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career – with excellent benefits. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we'll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. While fast-tracking your career, you'll have the flexibility to pursue your specialist passions. So, whatever your work and life goals, we'll help you achieve them sooner.
People in the Sales career track grow pipeline and sales by supporting, managing or leading the origination and/or closing of sales opportunities in a specific area or across a range of Accenture offerings. They progress by deepening sales skills and/or developing new related skills, growing into more complex sales roles, laterally, upward, or in their current role.
The Health organization brings dynamic solutions to payer, provider and national healthcare enterprises to help them optimize myriad technology, organization and consumer-based issues in the fast growing global industry. In Health Sales you will fuel the growth of Accenture in the Healthcare industries through dedicated sales or sales enablement. You will work in partnership with client account leadership teams, management consulting, technology, industry and business service, and professionals from other Accenture businesses. Our Application Services transforms applications to outperform in a cloud-first, mobile-first world while modernizing legacy applications to accelerate to the pace of business.
The QA-Automation Sales Deal Executive is responsible for:
- Work with client senior management to position and sell Accenture's capability and solutions for Continuous Integration and Continuous Testing through automation
- Work with Accenture's delivery and capability teams to establish the messaging, value proposition and adoption approaches for automation in testing and DevOps
- Work with deal teams, solution architects and delivery teams to position sales and solution material to efficiently create compelling responses for our clients
- Work with clients to understand where they are in their automation journey for touchless automation and cognitive computing principles and demonstrate Accenture capability in helping them achieve their goals
- Lead the Deal Shaping activities for Testing and Automation opportunities
- Create and execute campaigns related to Automation across existing and white space accounts
- Drive Testing and Automation related Application Services across Health and Public Service (H&PS) North America
Travel Required - 80%
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top