Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
The Publications Supervisor is responsible for the following:
- Oversees the preparation of technical illustrations and graphics
- Ensures publications and design images meet mandated guidelines
- Investigates and recommends implementation of new technology to meet changing needs
- Develops production standards and controls, and makes recommendations for improvements in overall production
- Reviews existing publications for purpose of modifying, revising, and or rewriting and works with originators to determine timely, cost effective approaches
- Contract administration tasks to include estimates of materials, production costs, performance requirements and delivery schedules
- Assigns, prioritizes and manages all Publications Department activities
- Effectively communicates relevant project work assignment information to Publications team and management
- Reviews production schedule to ensure quality and timeliness
+ Basic qualifications
- Minimum 2 years of experience managing, coaching and mentoring staff
- Minimum 1 year of operations process workflow experience
- Bachelor's Degree or 4 years of equivalent work experience
- Project Management skills
- Publications experience
- Technical Writing experience
- Graphic Design experience
- Knowledge of Healthcare industry experience
Professional Skill Requirements
- Experience preparing and delivering oral and written presentation
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Commitment to delivering quality support to project teams
- Critical thinking and multi-tasking abilities
- Self-directed and motivated employee
- Ability to effectively prioritize, execute and delegate tasks in a high pressure environment Ability to defuse tension among project team, should it arise
- Ability to shift priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Ability to read communication styles from a broad spectrum of disciplines Experience creating documentation
- Diplomatic, assertive, encouraging, and motivating
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top