Organization: Corporate Functions/Sales & Pricing Performance
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Sales & Pricing Performance provides end-to-end sales and pricing effectiveness, sales operations, and analytics services. S&PP partners with teams around the world to deliver insights, improve acumen and win profitable deals. S&PP Pursuit Services partners with sales teams to win more business through a compelling and differentiated end-to-end pursuit experience.
- Manages relationships with M&A North America service/industry/function leadership, ideally serving as the first call deal teams make when they need sales support
- Support Topic Advisors to qualify leads and create winning proposals for M&A
- Works with M&A leadership to help target and deliver active origination for deals
- Conducts research to identify qualified sales leads for a M&A North American service/industry/function
- Leads and collaborates with deal teams through storyboarding sessions to align on the right response and messaging for pursuits, and in developing first conversation, proposal, and oral presentation materials
- Work with Offering Development to maintains a repository of the latest sales assets (e.g., credentials, proposals, resumes, etc.) for a North American service/industry/function
- Connects with internal organizations (e.g., OD, HR, Research, Knowledge, etc.) to drive synergy across pursuit support efforts and sales materials development
- Helps build and maintain practitioner community playbook
- Must support/mirror working hours for the supported Market Unit or other business area
- Must be flexible with work hours according to business needs
- Must have good internet connectivity and distraction-free environment for working at home, in accordance with local guidelines
- May be occasionally required to travel domestically or internationally
- Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Read more of the job description
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Proposal Management
- English language fluency (oral and written)
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to work in a rapidly evolving, fast-paced environment
- Good communication and relationship management skills
- Ability to remain confident under pressure and work with project teams collaboratively to address issues
- Comfortable learning to use reporting tools and conduct analysis
- Demonstrated experience working on both operational and strategic projects
- Exposure to business partner work
- Strong background in project planning, management, and execution
- Able to drive complex actions to completion, across a wide range of individuals and teams
- Good understanding of the services offered cross-Technology
- Good understanding of Accenture's business and organizational structure
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, able to influence others
- Successful track record working effectively in a virtual work environment
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Pursuant to theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act,if you are located in Colorado,theexpectedsalary range for this role is $90,900 - $153,299 and information on benefits offered is here. If you are not located in Colorado, the salary rangemay be different.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.