Program Technology Lead
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Boomerang brings digital transformation to the life sciences industry through insight-backed creative solutions that enhance engagement with key target audiences and a focus on delivering measurable business value for our clients. Boomerang, as of December 2015, is now part of Accenture.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
We are looking for an accomplished Program Technology Lead to join our Implementation team. Strong technical skills are essential for this role as the Program Technology Lead will manage a team of IT Leads as well as developers of varied skillsets and proficiencies. This person will partner with the Account Managers, Project Managers, and Designers to produce innovative and elegant client solutions what work across a variety of devices. Responsibilities;
- Contribute to the digital thinking for potential upcoming projects for existing and new clients
- Create technical specifications and promote code standards and best practices within the discipline
- Be technically proficient and prepared to assist senior application developers on projects in order to meet deadlines and provide quality work
- Mentor other developers, identify talent gaps, assist in training, and participate in new hire acquisition
- Manage team performance; ability to effectively communicate issues and enable improvement
- Collaborate with the Account Management, Creative, and QA practice leads to develop new processes and best practices to stay competitive in the evolving industry
- Act as the point of escalation for IT Lead when assistance is needed in solving technical issues or constraints
- Partner with the Account Team on business development opportunities by providing and reviewing estimates and timelines for budgets, proposals, and statements of work
+ Basic qualifications
- Ability to travel up to 20-25%
- 3-5 years of experience in Web agency or IT company working in a similar position e.g. Program Technology Lead, Senior IT Lead
- 7-10 years of experience in software engineering or equivalent
- Demonstrate experience in creating an understanding in people of all levels of technical expertise, the technical feasibility and implications of an implementation or solution
- Experience in presenting technical material to stakeholders, internal and external
- Ability to develop strong partnerships with external and internal stakeholders
- Ability to create, and oversee the creation of, accurate and precise technical documentation
- Understanding of web analytics and proven experience in its integration in web applications
- Understanding of Waterfall and Agile methodology
- Experience in the administration and use of source code repository tools (TFS, GIT)
- Strong communication skills, ability for evolving responsibilities and last-minute changes, quality focus, ability to take the initiative, and collaborate closely with others
- Demonstrated experience with at least one DBMS (SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL)
- Ability to accurately estimate project scope and duration, produce high-quality work within designated timelines, and manage local and remote resources in an ever-changing project pipeline
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals (algorithms, data structures), and understanding of software architecture, object-oriented design (including Design Patterns) and languages (dotnet c#, java).
- Strong experience with at least one Content Management System (AEM, Drupal, Episerver).
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals (algorithms, data structures), and understanding of software architecture and object-oriented design (including Design Patterns)
- Expertise in production systems management and support, root cause analysis and remediation, and requirements gathering
- Bachelor's degree
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top