Products North America Marketing Senior Manager, Chicago, NY
Organization: Corporate Functions/Marketing and Communications
Location: Chicago, IL, New York, NY
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Marketing and Communications professionals build a powerful and differentiated global brand—at the corporate, industry, capability and geographic levels—that supports the Accenture strategy; enhances long-term client relationships; inspires employees and candidates; and drives profitable revenue growth.
The Senior Manager will be responsible for creating the marketing strategy and differentiated messaging for key sales opportunities across clients in Retail, Consumer Goods, Travel, Auto, Industrial Equipment, and Life Sciences companies in North America. This individual will work closely with stakeholders in sales and industry to identify Accenture's competitive positioning, win themes, and overarching messaging for both sole source opportunities and RFP responses. The Senior Manager will excel at storytelling; taking complex business solutions and developing easy-to-understand stories that showcase the clients' business challenge and Accenture's capabilities in simple and relatable language.
- Develop deal-specific integrated marketing strategies based on the competitive landscape, buyer values, client relationships, and deal scope
- Facilitate messaging sessions with sales team
- Create clear and unique messages which highlight Accenture's skills, expertise, and recommended solution
- Create compelling stories that bring together the clients' challenge, industry context, Accenture recommendation, and client value proposition into an easily understood and memorable narration
- Position Accenture in the "new"…in ways that surprise our clients
- Identify creative ways to tell the story, beyond traditional channels
- Work in a matrixed, high-paced environment
Reports to: Products North America Marketing & Communications Lead
Internal Relationships: Close interaction with
- Products NA sales team
- Industry and functional marketing leads
External Relationships: Vendors, suppliers, agencies, contractors
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top