Production Support Specialist Copy 01
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
The Production Support Specialist will be responsible for managing ongoing maintenance activities for our client's retail services websites. This includes the development and implementation of production processes and procedures and the coordination of multiple key stakeholders including Creative, Business Owners, Legal, Translation and Technology teams.
- Production project planning 20%; implementation 20%; and product support maintenance 60%.
- Ensuring that all web pages are up to date based on current marketing programs and needs of the Business.
- Provide digital production management and support partners to ensure all website user experience needs are met primarily with ongoing web site maintenance.
- Develop and maintain the maintenance plans timelines, project plans timelines, support plan summaries and production requirements documents.
- Coordinate with the translation team to ensure that all translations are compliant and legally approved.
- Work with publishing teams to coordinate publishing releases for maintenance.
- Interface with cross functional team members, including third party creative agency team, front end and backend development teams, electronic customer care, web development and systems managers, business partners, third party vendors, and Business Project Managers as needed.
- Work closely with members of the Technology team to resolve issues related to maintenance and release of new products and functions.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top