Product Support Analyst Escalation
Accenture Flex offers you the flexibility of fixed duration project-based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional services company. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For and Diversity Inc's Top 50 Companies for Diversity lists.
As an Accenture Flex employee, you will apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation for leading organizations and communities. In addition to delivering innovative solutions for Accenture's clients, you will work with a highly skilled, diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging technologies to address today's biggest business challenges.
As an Accenture Flex employee, you will receive competitive rewards, access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources, while gaining job experience with one of the world's leading professional services organizations.
Executive Escalation POC (Point of Contact) function as an enterprise-level consultant for Google executives. This role has user and executive-level transparency. Triage, troubleshoot, and liaise user inquiries with a professional demeanor. Strong communication and interpersonal skills are imperative to work with other POCs and end-users.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Triage Executive email.
- Take ownership of cases, as defined, and provide best-effort support.
- Assist users with General Inquiries.
- Assist users on hardware technical issues via phone/email.
- Liaison between other Points of Contact and users.
- Respond appropriately to user Executive escalations.
- Update our client's executives as needed.
- Work with other Points of Contact to resolve or properly close tickets.
- Provide feedback on the Executive escalation process.
- Recognize process gaps and adjust workflow.
- Manage Executive Escalation ticket queue.
- Files bugs on emerging issues.
- All other tasks as assigned.
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Customer/Service Technical troubleshooting
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with people management and reporting
- Minimum 1 year of client management experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in end-to-end incubation of multiple processes (communicating with client stakeholders directly)
- Experience working with Global Teams (training, providing feedback, planning workload)
- Minimum 6 months of management reporting experience
- Minimum 6 months managing measured productivity of team and productivity driven operations
- Proven strong communication skills with all levels of employees and management
- Ability to perform special projects as needed in addition to daily responsibilities
- Strong organizational skills
- Program and Client Management experience
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Back to top