Product Operations Service Delivery Manager
Role: Product Operations Service Delivery Manager
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
- Supports the service delivery product team in managing resources, projects and budgets to meet the goals of the business and client
- Develops, proposes and implements solutions to advance the client's product lifecycle management (PLM) capabilities with the objective of reducing NPI time to market and improving product quality, cost and delivery
- Leads a 5-15 member team in delivering product operations services within agreed turnaround time and quality levels
- Works with cross-functional client stakeholders from the engineering, PLM and supply chain functions
- Defines, creates methodology, measures, automates and monitors metrics and KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) as well as provides periodic reporting of metrics
- Maps as-is processes and creates to-be processes to deliver productivity, efficiency and quality improvements
- Partners with operations and management teams to ensure communication of results and resolution of customer escalations
- Drives root-cause analysis and aligns service delivery towards improving overall business metrics
+ Basic qualifications
- Bachelor's degree (within mechanical, industrial, electrical, electronics or system engineering facets strongly preferred)
- Minimum 5 years' experience managing business operations
- Minimum 5 years Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) experience
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a role with client facing responsibilities
- Experience with analytical data mining and manipulation for financial reporting
- Experience with contract management, operational excellence and operations management
- Proven track record of effective team management
Professional Skill Requirements
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent accountability, self-motivation and follow through to ensure work is properly supporting the goals of the extended Product Development team
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top