Accenture Interactive-a new breed of agency that's all about the Experience. For us, customer experience is not an add-on; it's foundational to who we are and how we empower our clients. As the world's largest, most disruptive agency, we drive lasting growth for clients by helping them design, build, and run meaningful experiences that make people's lives better, more productive, and more meaningful. We do this in three ways: by transforming organizations through standout products and services; by building and delivering award-winning campaigns so brands can engage and communicate creatively with customers at scale; and by using our top-notch skills to pilot, integrate, scale, and run the platforms that underpin the world's greatest experiences. Visit us here to learn more about what makes us the Experience Agency.
Digital Products creates value for our clients, their employees, and their customers. We design and build impactful experiences fueled by Technology that change the way people work and live. Our team collaborates cross -functionally across the US and Canada. With expertise in product strategy, design, innovation, and delivery transformation at scale, assisting with design thinking, integrating user-experience design/research, and impeccable development for native mobile, web, and embedded systems, we will help bring clarity to any omni-channel product vision.
Are you a passionate Product Manager that's delivered in a fast-paced delivery environment
Here at Accenture Interactive, we are solving complex problems and building intelligent, human-centric experiences across digital platforms that change the world through innovative experiences! If this interests you, lets connect!
Accenture works with the world's largest companies and government agencies to enable innovation at scale, while keeping customer, employee and user experience at the forefront of what we do. We are recognized leaders and partner with some of the most recognizable names in the technology space, plus we work with over 90% of Fortune 100 companies.
Beyond contributing at the client level, Accenture is committed to developing your skills and providing support to shape and grow your career. Our employees agree, as we have been consistently recognized on Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For list for 10 consecutive years.
As a Product Manager within Accenture Interactive, you'll bring a keen desire to positively impact the humans around you, collaborate and deliver products by connecting your skills and know-how of diverse teams and design tools. A strong ability to lead others creatively, being mindful of technical feasibility and collaborate with key stakeholders to bring a vision to life sets you and your team on the path of success to bring lasting value to our clients.
- Ensures customer and stakeholder value is delivered by the product team
- Proactively plans and manages cross-functional team communications and keeps product team apprised of key decisions
- Collaborates with client to develop new feature business cases
- Identifies key questions to help and solve critical problems throughout an engagement and ensures the final product meets the business need, delivers maximum value and delights users
- Facilitates trade-off decisions, when needed, by balancing business needs, customer experience and technical feasibility
- Manages and prioritizes product backlog by working with stakeholders for maximum efficiency
- Enables continuous communication and manages customer and stakeholder feedback by synthesizing and integrating it in the product roadmap
- Evangelizes and upholds agile practices and methodologies
- Establish and responsible for ensuring correct user story definition and acceptance criteria for the product backlog
- Supports the team by working towards removing obstacles and distractions
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster teams of 4 - 20 people throughout the entire delivery lifecycle
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to communicate and articulate status with senior executive leadership
- Helps establish product vision and ensures adherence continuously from cross-functional teams
- Actively participates in release planning and contributes to PI planning
- Racking up those air miles will have to wait, as weekly non-essential travel to client sites Monday through Thursday is currently suspended. For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Read more of the job description
Here's what you need:
- Minimum of 4 years of product management and delivery experience
- Minimum of 4 years proven ability to create, manage and deliver a successful Product Roadmap
- Minimum of years client-facing responsibility or accountability for product delivery
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience
- Analytical and strategic decision-making coupled with a product planning and prioritization
- A solid understanding and ability to describe and articulate the roles within a product team and responsibilities of the role within a full-scale product team
- Extensive knowledge of a product delivery model from inception to execution
- Requires strong analytical, data-driven mindset that keeps the end user at the heart of product creation
- Ability to partner with clients to set goals and measures of success for product teams
- Ability to manage conflict within an organization regarding planning and prioritization
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills
- Using and /or creating JIRA, Rally, Version One boards to track project scope
- Comfortable creating content from scratch to tell the product story
- Using Invision/ Zeplin to comment and prepare design and scrum teams
- Experience in SAFe, Scrum, Lean, Kanban
- Certification in Agile (POPM, APM, CSPO)
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
FL - St. Petersburg,GA - Atlanta,NC - Charlotte,TX - Houston,TX - Irving,VA - Arlington