Industry X.0, the speed2value visionaries who roll up our sleeves in multi-disciplinary creative teams. We collaborate obsessively to deliver the highest quality value at lightning speed - we work fast, we work hard, and we work smart. Whether we're racing ahead of the market on 3D printing technologies, AR/VR and wearables, coding on IoT products, or developing next-level robotics, we build the right product, make ambitious discoveries, and set the pace for what's next. Join us as we reinvent industries such as Retail Products, Medical Tech Equipment, Media, High Tech, Aerospace and Defense, Chemicals, Mining, Oil and Gas, and Utilities. Visit us here to find out more about Industry X.0
An enterprise data guru with the expertise clients need to help them transform their companies. You've got tons of experience - in industry, engineering and manufacturing IT. And you draw on it to help clients see where they stand today, what challenges and trends they face, and what new opportunities are theirs for the taking. You're also comfortable working closely with Accenture and client teams, and supporting the sales process from origination to closing.
- Use new or current technology to help clients complete R&D and engineering projects
- Analyze clients' strategy, operating vision, business needs and capabilities
- Define potential uses and solution architectures for digital R&D and Engineering operations, and explore these with clients
- Work with clients to identify and prioritize opportunities, and develop transformation roadmaps for digital R&D and Engineering
- Show clients how transforming their companies makes business sense, and develop the solution architectures and roadmaps for these transformation journeys
- Champion the best practices, methods and processes of Product Lifecycle Management and/or Manufacturing
- Be a thought leader and help create white papers on R&D and Engineering
Here's what you need:
- A minimum of 8 years of professional experience with a major PLM system (such as PTC, Dassault Systèmes, Siemens, SAP-PLM, Oracle Agile) and/or Master Data Management
- A minimum of 8 years' professional experience in Engineering/Manufacturing IT systems including ERP, PLM, MES and QMS
- A minimum of 5 years' professional experience in Aerospace and Defense, Electronic and High Tech, Life Science, Capital Projects or Food and Beverage Industries
- A Bachelor's degree in a science, technology, engineering, or math field
- You've worked in business development support, RFP response and IT services sales
- You've got project management experience in Engineering/Manufacturing IT
- You have Engineering/Manufacturing IT experience in at least one of these:
- Electronics & High Tech
- Energy & Utilities
- Automotive/Tier 1 Suppliers
- Industrial Equipment
- Travel, Transportation and Logistics
- Consumer Packaged Goods
- Food & Beverage
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
FL - Miami,FL - St. Petersburg,GA - Atlanta,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,TX - Austin,TX - Houston,TX - Irving,VA - Arlington