Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Associate Manager
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Operations professionals work on projects across a range of business processes, business applications and information technology. They may provide technology services, such as application management, infrastructure management and systems integration, or they may deliver business process outsourcing services, including finance and accounting, procurement and human resources. Depending on the role, Outsourcing professionals may be based at a client's office or in one of Accenture's 50 delivery centers around the world.
The Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Associate Manager within Accenture will lead Product Data Management Operations for teams of 15 - 20 members ensuring SLA compliance, quality and productivity front end with client and help develop new solutions, processes, tools and enablers as necessary to support client needs and requirements on an ongoing basis.
- Deploy Analytics and lead innovation on operating model, training methodologies, business metrics measurements and reporting
- Define, create methodology, measure, automate and monitor Metrics and KPIs.
- Provide periodic reporting of metrics
- Drive root cause analysis and data driven continuous improvement and operational excellence initiatives
- Map as is processes, create to be processes to deliver productivity, efficiency and quality improvements
- Successful service delivery, SLA achievement and high level of operational service delivery
- Provide Service reporting and sponsor service delivery meetings
- Follow up if service delivery is not meeting expectations
- Collaborate with senior management on client account management and growth
+ Basic qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related technical field
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Consulting or Operations in Product Lifecycle Management, Engineering, Design, Product Development or Supply Chain
- Minimum 4 years of experience with intermediate use of Excel
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Hi Tech industry
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Management Consulting
- Minimum 3 years of exposure to Supply Chain Planning, Manufacturing, Inventory Management or Warehouse Management
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated proficiency in developing and deploying analytical solutions
- Excellent communication and client management skills
- Ability to lead and work in a fast paced, dynamic, and global environment
- Self-Starter with a bias for action
- Strong background in KPI, dashboard development / automation and information systems management
- Experience of managing 5-20-member teams
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top