Procurement Enablement Associate Manager
Accenture is one of the world's leading providers of sourcing and procurement services, we help our clients architect, build and operate high performance procurement organizations through our global and flexible solutions. At Accenture we partner with forward-thinking business leaders of the world's most dynamic companies, to transform procurement and drive sustainable changes to their cost structures.
As one of the leading procurement Business Process Services specialists, Accenture excels at helping companies build the foundation for long-term growth. We are committed to delivering exceptional service through our exceptional people, and as an employee you'd enjoy a fulfilling career in an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Business Process Services and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Business Process Services professionals work on projects across a range of business processes, business applications and information technology. They may provide technology services, such as application management, infrastructure management and systems integration, or they may deliver business process services, including finance and accounting, procurement and human resources. Depending on the role, Business Process Services professionals may be based at a client's office or in one of Accenture's 50 delivery centers around the world.
As a Procurement Enablement Associate Manager, you will lead client programs at regional / geographic levels while working with internal and external delivery teams to plan, document, and transform the delivery of strategic aspects of the client's procurement operations for the "as is" state to the "future state". Additionally, you play an important role in ensuring there is a clear roadmap for program success throughout the life of the contract. Procurement Enablement Associate Managers are assigned to single or multiple client accounts and manage highly complex situations. In addition to their knowledge of Procure-to-Pay systems and processes, they are the client's "go to" person for Subject Matter Expertise on vendor management, content enablement and management, eInvoicing, contract administration, and buying channel analysis.
- Act as the client's Subject Matter Expert for supplier enablement, vendor management, content enablement and management, contract administration, eInvoicing, buying channel analysis
- Perform buying channel analysis, supplier consolidation and segmentation planning
- Manage project plans, establish project governance and related materials
- Provide status reports to internal and external stakeholders
- Lead supplier analysis efforts including establishing wave plans and ramp-up plans
- Provide client guidance on supplier communication planning
- Lead initial Wave 1 supplier enablement efforts from a strategic client facing perspective
- Prepare materials for the Delivery Centre(s) and Client Delivery Leads to ensure they understand the scope, approach, processes and client specific requirements
- Facilitate and / or manage (as appropriate) interactions with the following:
- Accenture Operations Account Leadership, ensuring all contractual / SLA obligations are documented, understood, and met
- Accenture Operations mobilization and technology colleagues for the solution design and testing as well as the technical requirements for content, eInvoicing, contract administration and related vendor data
- Delivery Centers and Client Delivery colleagues to ensure operational excellence and continuous improvement with client programs
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 6 years of Procure to Pay experience
- Minimum of 2 years' using Excel and/or Qlickview running reporting and analytics
- Technical experience of how to configure at least one eProcurement tool
- Knowledge or experience on how spend behaves or indirect procurement spend knowledge
- Experience with supplier on-boarding in a P2P environment
- Experience with P2P applications such as Ariba, Coupa, etc.
- Strong proficiency in Powerpoint
- Excellent oral presentation skills
- Experience managing programs and client relationships
- Strong project planning, ideally working towards qualification
- Excellent communication, organizational, time management and problem-solving skills
- Able to leverage a shared services environment
- Demonstrated ability to forge meaningful relationships with key stakeholders
- Comfortable working in complex, matrix managed organizations
- Adaptable working style to conform to the varied corporate cultures and organizational structures of clients and internal organizations
- Understanding of outsourced services, procurement category management, and stakeholder
- This position requires travel of approximately 35% to multiple customer locations
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration. Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Locations PA - Berwyn,PA - Pittsburgh,TX - Houston
Back to top