Procurement Contract Sr. Analyst
- Berwyn, PA
Accenture is one of the world's leading providers of sourcing and procurement services, we help our clients architect, build and operate high performance procurement organizations through our global and flexible solutions. At Accenture, we partner with forward-thinking business leaders of the world's most dynamic companies, to transform procurement and drive sustainable changes to their cost structures.
As one of the leading procurement Business Process Services specialists, Accenture excels at helping companies build the foundation for long-term growth. We are committed to delivering exceptional service through our exceptional people, and as an employee you'd enjoy a fulfilling career in an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Business Process Services and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Business Process Services professionals work on projects across a range of business processes, business applications and information technology. They may provide technology services, such as application management, infrastructure management and systems integration, or they may deliver business process services, including finance and accounting, procurement and human resources. Depending on the role, Business Process Services professionals may be based at a client's office or in one of Accenture's 50 delivery centers around the world.
Legal and Commercial Services professionals deliver and coordinate legal, contract and commercial advice and counsel in support of Accenture's or our clients' business, working to manage and mitigate risk and ensure ethical behavior and compliance with laws and company policies. The Procurement Contract Senior Analyst will have responsibility for assisting in the facilitation of supplier agreements as part of our procurement outsourcing offering.
- Responsible for preparing initial document drafts (utilizing provided templates)
- Act as liaison with our customers' in-house legal counsel, our sourcing and category management team members, and third party suppliers to ensure consistency of agreement terms
- Facilitate the contract negotiation process, and ensure that required terms and conditions are included.
- Enforce processes to effect compliance and management proactively by collaborating with the client and the Sourcing and Category management team.(e.g. change order processes)
- Develop and maintain relationship with client's legal and/or procurement representatives for their respective accounts
- Work closely with the client legal team, to ensure seamless contract formation and contract execution support is delivered to the organization
- Responsible for executing the strategy on Contract Services processes
Here's What You Need:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 3 years of commercial document and/or contract preparation experience and/or relevant paralegal experience.
- Paralegal certificate or law degree preferred
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Strong communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top