Accenture is one of the world's leading providers of sourcing and procurement services, we help our clients architect, build and operate high performance procurement organizations through our global and flexible solutions. At Accenture, we partner with forward-thinking business leaders of the world's most dynamic companies, to transform procurement and drive sustainable changes to their cost structures.
As one of the leading procurement Business Process Services specialists, Accenture excels at helping companies build the foundation for long-term growth. We are committed to delivering exceptional service through our exceptional people, and as an employee you'd enjoy a fulfilling career in an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Business Process Services and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Business Process Services professionals work on projects across a range of business processes, business applications and information technology. They may provide technology services, such as application management, infrastructure management and systems integration, or they may deliver business process services, including finance and accounting, procurement and human resources. Depending on the role, Business Process Services professionals may be based at a client's office or in one of Accenture's 50 delivery centers around the world.
Accenture is seeking a Procurement Category Associate Manager, Facilities & Real Estate to collaborate with external clients to develop sourcing strategies across FS & CRE spend areas including: Facilities Maintenance (Hard / Soft Services), Real Estate and brokerage services. You will work clients to support each company's business goals while achieving optimal commercial structure, quality, and service levels. In this capacity, you will have substantial involvement in supporting sales and solution design for prospective new client accounts and in helping procurement organizations expand their involvement and control of non-traditional spend areas.
- Identify cost/productivity improvement opportunities in spending across a wide array of leading companies and industries
- Lead sourcing projects, including all key steps such as strategy development, supplier negotiation, award recommendations, business case presentations and supplier contract execution, leveraging and Agile approach to drive efficiency in execution
- Provide industry and supplier research, market intelligence and financial analyses to client.
- Support development of market insights from cross-client sourcing activity and collaborate with Facilities Practice advisors to develop content that enables knowledge sharing across the organization.
- Pursue and develop senior level stakeholder relationships at priority accounts; support account stakeholder relationship plans
- Lead Category Strategy development for specified clients to identify project opportunities that achieve client goals and mature their procurement function
- Mentor sourcing team on technology sourcing best practices with a special emphasis on technology market trends and insights, commercial structure assessment, negotiation strategies and contracting best practice
- Engage with prospective clients during business development pursuits through support of contract assessments, client due diligence calls, and presenting the practice delivery approach and case studies
Here's What You Need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in consulting, sourcing/procurement/supply chain management function
- Minimum of 5 years of strategic sourcing, category management, and/or professional industry experience related to at least ONE of the following sub-category areas:
- Cleaning Services
- Design & Workplace Services
- Fit-out & Refurbishment
- Food Services
- Grounds Maintenance (Landscaping, Snow removal)
- Integrated Facilities Management
- Office Services
- Real Estate Services & Brokerage
- Security Services (Manned and Systems)
- Waste & Environmental (Hazardous, Non-hazardous, pest control)
- Strong critical thinker, self-starter who can take initiative with high-level direction and deliver client work with minimal supervision
- Passion for continuous self-learning within the Facilities Services and Commercial Real Estate industry (i.e. banking, retail, industrial, healthcare, etc.)
- Proven analytical skills in terms of numeric (e.g. spreadsheets) and text based (e.g. reading terms and conditions) analysis, converting information into tangible recommendations to clients
- Ability to effectively lead formal strategic sourcing efforts related to Facilities related categories.
- Ability to act independently and can interface with customers and suppliers via strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong ability to effectively manage in a matrix organizational structure working with multiple internal and client stakeholders
- This position may require travel up to 50% to multiple customer locations.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
DE - Wilmington,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,PA - Philadelphia,TX - Houston,TX - Irving