Portfolio & Delivery Mgmt Associate Mgr
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Portfolio & Delivery Management professionals plan, deliver and execute one or more projects and programs for Accenture or its clients, ensuring appropriate resources are mobilized and programs/projects/portfolios meet operational, contractual and economic commitments.
Our Lease Administration platform supports a diverse set of client needs from basic management of lease abstractions and critical dates to full financial management of landlord's invoices and reconciliation audits, we provide comprehensive knowledge and access to data across the portfolio that enables our clients to make strategic real estate decisions that support and enhance their core business.
The Manager is responsible for managing multiple teams providing a full scope of Lease Administration services.
- Serving as Executive Relationship manager and point of client escalation
- Communicating with the Accenture Client Relationship Manager on important issues on on-going performance
- Assuming primary responsibility for client satisfaction of lease administration teams
- Providing assistance to the national lease administration group when requested
- Overseeing the performance, career development and deliverables for as many as 8 client teams through the supervision of multiple team Managers and/or Supervisors
- Assuming responsibility for timeliness and accuracy of client reporting
- Ensuring account teams are complying with internal controls and compliance steps, ensuring immediate mediation of errors and putting performance plans in place as necessary
- Documenting and sharing best practices participate in efforts to document and strengthen internal controls and improve data quality
- Participating in prospective client presentations
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top