Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Program Specialist Services professionals provide project-based support services within centers. These professionals support the delivery and execution of our key projects with specialized services.
The Operations Project Lead is responsible for coordinating all aspects of project delivery for assigned projects. This role requires the team member to be the hub of information, specifically this individual will serve as a liaison with the client and operational teams to gather/maintain the business community's perspective. Works closely with the Accenture Operations Leads for each department (or their delegates) as well as the client points of contact to execute projects based on customer demand. Assist in translating customer requirements into actionable tasks that drive successful implementation of new processes/workflows, documentation, etc. The Operations Project Lead is expected to be able to multi-task across multiple projects within a given time period.
- Gather, document, and confirm Business/Operations impacts
- Develop/document impacts based on input from project stakeholders (internal and external)
- Maintain impacts in appropriate tools and manage project documentation
- Produce required documentation
- Review project deliverables for completeness and quality, and compliance with established project standards.
- Peer review work done by other team members
- Assist in producing documentation required for sign-off
- Report weekly status in a standard governance structure
- Maintain service request, risk, and issue documentation
- Demonstrate proficient subject matter expertise across business areas
- Share knowledge and experience with others.
- Coordinate own work
- Participate in special projects as needed
- Define and gain consensus standard work products and deliverable templates
- Define, document, and implement standard work procedures for handling of new projects
- Project manage multiple small to medium scale projects from scoping through to implementation and roll out
- Partner with cross-functional partners internally & externally (such as Markets, Policy, Quality, Training and WFM) to enable contractor operations that help improve our community experience and support
- Identify potential risks or issues with project implementations, and proactively drive communication with internal and external stakeholders during projects
- Translate business requirements into implementation plans, furthering our mission of protecting and supporting our social media community
- Play an active role by contributing to improving policies, product, process and support system solutions
+ Basic qualifications
- 3 years Project Management experience
- 3 years of experience in Operations-based projects with expertise in process management
- 3 years of experience in a Client-facing role
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience working in a social media environment
- Experience working with internal/ external stakeholders in multiple geographic regions
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi task and work in a fast-paced setting
All of our professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top