Industry X.0, the speed2value visionaries who roll up our sleeves in multi-disciplinary creative teams. We collaborate obsessively to deliver the highest quality value at lightning speed- we work fast, we work hard, and we work smart. Whether we're racing ahead of the market on 3D printing technologies, AR/VR and wearables, coding on IoT products, or developing next-level robotics, we build the right product, make ambitious discoveries, and set the pace for what's next. Join us as we reinvent industries such as Retail Products, Medical Tech Equipment, Media, High Tech, Aerospace and Defense, Chemicals, Mining, Oil and Gas, and Utilities. Visit us here to find out more about Industry X.0
Accenture is helping major product/software engineering teams in releasing trapped value by bringing in a Platform first culture/DNA and API first approach and making sure they have a clear strategy around API Strategy - public, private and open source. Also, we are helping those web-scale companies around their platform monetizing models and eventually leading to long term sustainability versus short time trade-offs.
Accenture also works with the world's largest companies and government agenciesto enable innovation at scale using Cloud Native technologies. We are the leading systems integrator for all the major cloud providers including Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform and we work with over 90% of Fortune 100 companies.
Our contributions don't end with just our clients - as a member of the Linux Foundation and the Cloud Native Computing Foundation, Accenture is on the forefront of defining the future of cloud technologies by contribution and collaboration to the Open Source community. Accenture is also committed to developing your skills and providingsupport to shape and grow your future. Our employees agree, as we have been consistently recognized on Fortune's100 Best Companies to Work Forlist for 10 consecutive years.
• Manage small teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture.
• Adapt existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems. Understand the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
• Use considerable judgment to determine solution and seek guidance on complex problems.
• Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
• Define our strategy and shape the deal to be able to increase our win probability
• Own End-to-End technical / design responsibility of the platform (AWS/GCP/MS) solution
• Build cloud foundation solutions
• Work with teams to share the latest and greatest CSP features (cloud native) released in the market across the IT stack
• Anchor and manage the interface with the IT stakeholders to be able to convince them of the platform solution
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Read more of the job description
Here's what you Need:
- Minimum of 8-10 years of development/architecture experience.
- 4+ years' experience in building platforms. Deep experience in enterprise and solution architecture and led platform assessments.
- Experience managing offshore teams and ensure technical delivery.
- Hands on experience in onboarding business layers on to foundation platform components including microservices, CI/CD steps and automation
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with proficient in one or more technologies i.e.: Java, Golang, Docker, Kubernetes Controllers, CRDs , Operators, Sprint boot, OAuth2, Node.js, Elasticsearch, terraform, AWS cloud (Dynamo DB,RDS, S3,SQS), REST API, API design, docker, distributed systems and resiliency
- 2+ yrs. of experience in building platform of platforms, API and data products
- Proficient in cloud technologies and automation including python, shell scripting etc.
- Led at least one end-to-end delivery of high-impact, high-visibility engagement for large Communications & Media, Software Platform, High Tech or Engineering client.
- Minimum of two end-to-end projects with delivery experience in an agile manner with strong Agile delivery track record, experience in implementing Agile and Lean practices such as: Scrum, Kanban, Pair programming, Test Driven Design (TDD), Continuous Integration (CI) & Continuous Delivery (CD).
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate's Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience)
- Can engage with senior leaders internal and clients at ease with good communication skills
- Have worked in a Distributed consulting model (offshore onshore) in a consulting set up and understand the offshore consulting value proposition
- Sales origination and/or solutioning experience in Product Platform Engineering & Modernization areas
- Masters/MBA preferred
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
FL - Miami,FL - St. Petersburg,GA - Atlanta,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,TX - Austin,TX - Houston,TX - Irving,VA - Arlington