Accenture Interactive-a new breed of agency that's all about the Experience. For us, customer experience is not an add-on; it's foundational to who we are and how we empower our clients. As the world's largest, most disruptive agency, we drive lasting growth for clients by helping them design, build, and run meaningful experiences that make people's lives better, more productive, and more meaningful. We do this in three ways: by transforming organizations through standout products and services; by building and delivering award-winning campaigns so brands can engage and communicate creatively with customers at scale; and by using our top-notch skills to pilot, integrate, scale, and run the platforms that underpin the world's greatest experiences.
Visit us here to learn more about what makes us the Experience Agency
There will never be a typical day at Accenture Interactive, but that's why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference while working on exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing space. Here's a snapshot of your responsibilities:
- Lead and directly support team(s) deployed to organizations to help understand and evolve their current data strategy, omni-channel analytics capabilities, and technology needs
- Determine how to prioritize and execute insights and measurement strategies with an ability to assess value, make pointed recommendations, and deploy solutions that are clear and measurable
- Lead teams and manage clients through the deployment and utilization of personalization and analytics platforms across digital properties including mobile, web and apps. In particular, CDP and web analytics platforms
- Develop measurement strategies that tie organizational objectives to digital measurement solutions and communicate the value of solutions to a senior client audience
- Manage the strategic deployment and technical tagging and platform integration for digital analytics, data services, marketing, and other 3rd party applications
- Help businesses evolve organizational processes to better leverage data and insights to drive outcomes over time
Read more of the job description
Here's what you will need:
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in data, measurement, and analytics with an emphasis on digital experiences / applications
- Minimum of 5 years of experience using, installing and / or customizing digital analytics, CDP, and / or tag management solutions
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working specifically with marketing, media, and performance data / analytics
- Bachelor's degree or higher in marketing, economics, mathematics, or technical specialty.
Bonus points if:
- Ability to pull together and execute a value case analysis / business plan with a senior level audience
- Ability to manage a team responsible for running a data & analytics program
- Technical understanding and experience deploying data / analytics platform solutions
- Technical understanding of identity and privacy as it relates to data collection and analysis
- Experience deploying cloud analytics solutions (Adobe, Salesforce, Google) and / or CDPs (Lytics, Tealium, Reltio, Redpoint, Segment, etc.)
- Knowledge of digital analytics and tag management solutions, differences, and implementation specifics between providers (Adobe, Google, Quantum, Tealium)
- Knowledge of Public cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP, Snowflake)
- Data science programming language experience (e.g., Python, R)
- Experience developing reporting and advancing data visualization capabilities with new or existing tools (e.g. Tableau, Looker, PowerBI, DataStudio, Qlik, TIBCO/Spotfire, etc.)
- Experience performing advanced analytics on data sources (e.g., digital analytics, advertising, audience (CDP/DMP), social, search, etc.)
- Experience with custom attribution modeling development and software
- Experience with data and analytic tools such as such as SQL, Excel-pivot tables, SAS, UNIX
- Solid Knowledge of data integration techniques and processes (Data matching & key vendors, data fusion & key partners, etc.)
- Experience with omni-channel, full funnel analytics in transactional contexts like Retail, Travel & Hospitality, Consumer Banking, Consumer Goods or Insurance.
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is $125,000 - $207,399 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
TX - Austin,TX - Houston,TX - Irving