Performance Diagnostics Engineer- Associate Mgr*
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career – with excellent benefits – at Accenture. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we'll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. While fast-tracking your career, you'll have the flexibility to pursue your specialist passions. So, whatever your work and life goals, we'll help you achieve them. Sooner.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Professionals sell, assess, define, implement and/or support special information technology architectures, for Accenture or our clients, spanning simple IT projects to large-scale, enterprise-level change programs.
Performance Engineering professionals access, diagnose and engineer performance improvements into applications and their development and testing processes in order to improve customer's or end-user's experiences as well as setting clear system and application performance objectives, predicting performance failures and isolating the root causes of failures.
Performance Diagnostics professionals review system performance and conduct extensive performance diagnostics in order to identify performance issues and make recommendations on how to address issues as well as improve performance.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by Senior Management as it relates to Team goals.
- Uses own judgment to find optimal solutions to recommend.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct Supervisor or Team Leads.
- Generally interacts with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Decides methods and procedures on new assignments with minimal guidance.
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside and occasionally impact other teams.
- Manages medium-small sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top