Pega Senior Developer - USA
ARE YOU READY to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level?
Do you have a passion for using new technologies to make a positive impact on business and community? Want a role that provides you with a sense of purpose and satisfaction? Then join Accenture's Technology group and build a rewarding career improving the way the world works and lives, as you help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Focus on leading cloud technology based solutions like SFDC, Google, Pegasystems and other emerging Cloud Applications to offer comprehensive, industry-focused cloud services that includes strategy, implementation, migration and managed services. Drive broader transformational programs for clients. Thrive in our highly collaborative, digitally-driven and innovation-led environment. Nurture your talent for thoughtful and game changing solutions in our inclusive culture that values diversity of ideas, experiences and backgrounds.
The Pega Senior Developer is a key member of our Delivery organization in the US. In addition to being responsible for developing high performing solutions on the Pega platform, the Pega Senior Developer will be knowledgeable on reporting and integrations and provide insight in advanced business analysis, conduct needs assessments and configure apps, as required.
Our clients are world leading organizations that are/ have selected Pegasystems to advance their business and the Pega Senior Developer is an essential team member inside the organization.
We can hire for this role anywhere in the US, as long as you are located near an Accenture office, and willing and able to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
Typical Day Snapshot - Pega Senior Developer
New challenges and opportunities arise every day for our Pega consultants and their roles will vary based on the projects where they are engaged. The work is truly exciting and interesting and will require our Pega Senior Developers to:
- Work with senior members of the team to analyze business requirements, translating those requirements in to customized solutions using the Pega 7 platform.
- Implement Pega solutions that adhere to platform best practices.
- Assist the Lead System Architect with development work streams, from design through testing and deployment, often working with junior members of the team both offshore and onshore.
- Will be responsible for Coding and unit testing using Pega OOTB features based on the design provided by the Lead System Architect.
- Maintain effective client relations and rapport - delivering timely and relevant information with the ability to quickly identify and report project risks.
- Post-delivery - assists client teams in supporting the live application and perform handoff and knowledge transfer activities, positioning our clients for long term success.
+ Basic qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Pega software development
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. If Associate's Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience
- Possess one of the following certifications: CSA (Certified System Architect), CSSA (Certified Senior System Architect)
- Pega 7 experience
- Previous Consulting or client service delivery experience
- Specialization in functional area (CRM, deployment, etc.) or industry domain expertise
- Experience with software architecture and SOA services implementation
- Experience in process excellence/modeling, workflow, or flow charting
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top