Organization: Corporate Functions
Location: US - Negotiable
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 200 cities with operations across 51 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
People in the Corporate Function contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
The Payroll and Operation Analyst is responsible for monitoring and managing the tax notices in the Tax notice Log as well ensuring all the notices are entered into the log and closed in a timely manner. This candidate will be responsible for opening and analyzing the mail and uploading to ADP SmartCompliance. The ideal candidate is results oriented, detailed, motivated, and committed to provide outstanding customer service every day.
- Prepare, file, and analyze Canadian tax returns making timely deposits as necessary
- Resolution of all Canadian tax issues with the Canada Revenue Agency and Provinces
- Aid with the US tax reconciliation process.
- Manage and assist the Canadian Controllership Group with employment tax audits
- Canada Year End processing - responsible for balance/releasing T4's
- US and Canada amended W2C process - reconciliation and filing
- Mange the incoming mail - distributing and tracking for US and Canada
- Provide exceptional service by responding to notices/questions regarding remittances
- Review and update internal process documents as needed
- Assist with special projects as assigned
- Ensure organizational compliance with federal, state, and local agencies
- Reconcile payroll tax reporting after each pay run to ensure accurate filings by tax service provider
- Manage filing of tax reports
- Monitor quarterly tax filing
- Reconcile US payroll taxes to the general ledger and book journal entries
- Respond to tax questions from Federal and State agencies
- Reconcile cash activity to Payroll and tax service provider
- Reconcile payroll reports to 941 and W2s
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2-4 years of experience in Payrol
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.