Summary: Sales Director Business Process Outsourcing, West Market Unit focused on our Products Industries (Retail, CPG, Life Sciences)
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Who We Are:
Accenture is reinventing business operations through industrialized business process expertise, technology, applied intelligence and data-to boost the intelligence engine of our clients' businesses-helping them optimize customer experiences and breakthrough business outcomes. Read more about Accenture Operations .
The Products Client Group includes clients in Retail, CPG, Automotive, Life Sciences and Travel/Hospitality.
What You Will Do:
The BPO Sales Director manages the opportunity from sales pursuit to close using deep sales process and offering expertise. Develop relationships with key buyers and decision- makers at new and/or existing clients; protect and grow the business. Act as point of contact for resolution and escalation of all key items with the client and internally. Key responsibilities include:
- Relationship Development: Develop and leverage existing relationships with potential buyers in the local region through personal meetings, presentations, speaking engagements, business networking, telephone calls, personal emails, personal mailings, business forums, direct marketing, and/or other business or social outings.
- Client Demand Stimulation and Opportunity Generation: Identify specific sales opportunities within existing and prospective clients. Engage in activities focused at generating client awareness of the firm and/or demand for its Services.
- Sales Process Leadership: Lead Sales Process for specific approved opportunities, complying with internal sales stage entry/exit requirements. Construct and execute opportunity plan, including win themes, win tactics & action plan, relationship plan, deal shaping and price-to-win; Review solution plans, cost models and written proposals as appropriate to ensure alignment with sales strategy, win themes, and price-to-win.
Travel 75% of the time (within West Market once travel is approved again)
Primary Residency in West (California, Seattle, Phoenix)
Read more of the job description
What you need:
- Minimum of 5 years selling/closing BPO/BPS (outsourcing) deals to Enterprise level clients
- Minimum of 8 years' Client Relationship and/or delivery experience
- Minimum of 5 years selling outsourcing solutions to clients in CPG, Retail or Life Sciences
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent 12 years of BPO Sales experience.
- Experience with C-Level client relationship building and relationship management.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership, problem solving, and decision-making abilities.
- Professional of unquestionable integrity, credibility and character.
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
AZ - Phoenix,CA - Los Angeles,CA - San Jose,CO - Denver,WA - Seattle