Outsourcing Project Associate Manager
- San Francisco, CA
Locations: San Jose/ San Francisco
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
The Outsourcing Associate Project Manager is responsible for end to end delivery of the transition starting from planning to execute to stabilization post go live. This role is expected to have hands on experience in managing project financials, technology deployment and recruitment activities.
- Transition Execution - Execute the end to end transition of medium deals spread across geographies/DCs. Facilitates "noiseless" transitions by anticipating, identifying and escalating when needed to resolve issues
- Financials - Defines detailed costs and benefits of a given solution/workstream of a service transition program
- Due Diligence - Performs due diligence/opportunity identification exercise for the new deal and submit the recommendation for outsourcing based on the current capabilities.
- Sales Support - Supports sales teams by providing response materials and information on Business Process Services (BPS) Transition capabilities
- Governance - Ensure the governance adherence even beyond go-live phase up until the project is stabilized from operations, management and customer standpoint
- Client Relationship - Manages internal/external client relationship within their area of responsibility
- Change Management - Enhance customer and the internal managements experience during the change management cycle
- Lead the migration of client engagement as the lead when an opportunity translates into new business
- Develops the communication strategy and communication plan for global/location/team specific initiatives to generate momentum, raise awareness and influence behaviors across the organization
- Develop & maintain domain specific BPS credentials, client visit decks, case studies & transition methodology
- Interaction with client and client teams, set up governance for regular review etc.
- Perform the task of a transition lead/ Global PMO (managing transition financials/budget) / global technology work enablement (managing client tech set up and access through technology team) or global people enablement (manage hiring through recruitment team)
- Measure or help enable the team on operations excellence parameters to ensure 100% compliance on Operational Excellence (OE) of the given project
- Must be able to travel 75% of the time
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3 years of direct experience in project management
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Locations CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose
Back to top