Order to Cash Manager - Northeast
Order to Cash: Manager Level, FE&I
Join Accenture Consulting and you'll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client's most complex issues. And because our clients span the full range of industries - Including 94 of the Fortune 100 - you'll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
As a Consulting practitioner you'll work with clients to improve the lives of consumers. You'll affect what people purchase, where they shop, what they drive, how they experience travel or even influence how physicians, patients and pharma companies work together. Join Accenture Finance & Enterprise Performance team and embark on a fast-paced, dynamic and rewarding career path where no two days are ever the same. Our culture is focused on providing you with the tools and opportunities to develop your consulting and industry expertise.
Management Consulting professionals design and implement process and change interventions that integrate strategy, technology and people to enable process improvements that create value for clients.
The Finance & Enterprise Performance (F&EP) is a consulting practice focused on the agenda of the CFO. Managers in F&EP work across a broad range of financial and performance management areas including directing the role of Digital Finance in the marketplace; establishing and measuring the value drivers of an organization; and developing the finance strategy of both traditional and emerging businesses. The role of F&EP continues to be essential in the development of leading edge marketplace advances including the development of business to business exchanges in the eEconomy as well as positioning and creating the role of the CFO in the eBusiness space. Working closely with the market units, F&EP develops strategic thought leadership and harvests global knowledge capital to bring insight and innovation to the arena of the CFO.
The Order to Cash Consulting Manger will have the following responsibilities:
- Have a deep understanding of the end to end Order to Cash Process, including the following sub-processes and their associated leading practices:
- Authorize and manage credit
- Manage sales orders
- Manage sales contracts
- Maintain customer master data
- Invoice customer
- Maintain AR ledger and apply cash
- Manage and process collections
- Manage and process disputes and deductions
- Manage customer requests and inquiries
- Perform revenue assurance activities
- Understand the integration points with other key process areas, including
- Tax (indirect tax, e.g. sales and use taxes, VAT taxes, etc.
- Record to report
- Procure to Pay
- Supply chain order fulfillment
- Planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Understand the new Revenue Recognition regulations (ASC 606 and IFRS 15), effective 2018.
- Understand the 'the perfect order'.
- To identify key opportunities for process excellence, effectiveness and efficiency.
- Maximize working capital and increase cash flow.
- Reduce DSO.
- Manage a detailed workplan and report weekly status.
- Identify key risks, issues, and potential mitigation opportunities.
+ Basic qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years minimum of concentrated experience in OTC end to end process area.
- Minimum of 2 years consulting in Professional Services.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree is required, preferably in Accounting or Finance.
- Minimum ability to routinely travel up to 75% (Mon-Thur) and occasionally Fridays as needed based on client or project demands
- Strong communication, excel analysis, advance in power point and story development.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top