Order To Cash Knowledge Transfer Lead
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
The order To Cash Knowledge Transfer Lead understands and transitions the Order to Cash processes for new acquisitions or internal products. They will oversee and manage the smooth transition from due diligence and testing to go live phases.
- Support planning and due diligence for acquisitions
- Support transition of work to Accenture BPS for the Order to Cash process which includes billing, collections and cash applications
- Deliver training sessions to remote teams in Manila or other locations
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with the client project team
- Identify, evaluate and execute process improvements
- When not traveling to acquisition or offshore sites, person will be based primarily in the US out of the Sunnyvale, CA
- Must be willing to travel 10%-20%, some international travel possible
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top