Order Management System (OMS) Senior Solutions Architect/Senior Manager
Who We Are
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 506,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Strategic role that crosses sales, delivery, GTM, thought leadership, practice leadership and alliance/partner management. It requires a highly collaborative individual with a strong ability to influence and guide prospects, clients, sales teams and delivery teams. Demonstrable expertise with multiple Commerce and Order Management platforms example IBM Sterling OMS, Manhattan DOM, Salesforce DOM etc.
As OMS Solution Architect and Subject Matter Expert, you are required to provide business, technical and thought leadership to help customers realize their transformation goals. Understand customer's technology footprint, future roadmap, business enablement plans and create the best possible path for implementing Commerce products.
Provide consultative sales and delivery expertise in the Distributed Order Management space, the competitive market, and business/technical landscape. Activities to include but not limited to:
- Consultative client-focused solution design
- Build effective, accurate solution proposals, ballparks, estimates and project resource plans and respective slideware and materials
- Collaborate with additional SMEs as needed to provide holistic recommendations including technical documentation
- Provide consultative expertise on how the E2E OMS/DOM platform can be best leveraged to drive revenue, enable digital transformation, support business processes and additional client business results
- Successfully demo our offerings and accelerators to prospects, clients, sales teams and Salesforce to drive awareness of our solutions and enable sales
- Conduct workshops with Customer teams to gather requirements, define End to End solution and implementation architecture
- Serve as OMS subject matter expert working with business partners to architect the 'best-fit' customer use cases across multiple enterprise systems.
- In the implementation phase, serving as a key member of the solution delivery team, facilitating requirements/design phase by collaborating with system integrator and technical experts to develop solution and functional design documents to enable the development of final solutions.
- Identifying areas where new business processes can be implemented using native configuration in lieu of customizations to base Sterling OMS product functionality.
- Collaborating with other IT architects and business analysts to implement and extend the capabilities of the Sterling OMS platform.
- Partnering with other technical teams (middleware, database, infrastructure, etc.) to create interface documents and mappings to ensure that OMS is built in a service-oriented architecture manner.
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Unless expressly indicated, this role is not open in the state of Colorado.
Read more of the job description
Here's What You Need
- Bachelor's Degreeor equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. If Associate's Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience
- Minimum of 10 years of OMS/DOM Commerce experience across B2B and/or B2C
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Order Management, Omni Channel Fulfillment and Supply Chain domain
Nice To Have
- Strong Salesforce Communities/Experience Cloud, Sales Cloud & Service Cloud experience
- Complex enterprise technology implementation experience
- Minimum of 3 years of multi-cloud experience
- Minimum of 10 years of business and business technology experience
- Strong working knowledge of 2 or more Commerce platforms eg: Sterling OMS, Manhattan DOM, Oracle Order Management, SAP Hybris/DOM, Salesforce OMS, Magento OMS etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including to C-suite
- Consulting experience; large scale delivery management and people management
- Experience across multiple industries - Retail, Consumer packaged goods, Manufacturing, Life Sciences, Health Care, Travel & Hospitality, etc.
- Prior experience in Sterling OMS is a plus
- eCommerce experience/knowledge across Retail and Grocery is nice to have
- Ability to travel up to 80%
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is $200,000 - $205,999 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
AZ - Phoenix,CA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,FL - Miami,FL - St. Petersburg,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MO - St. Louis,NC - Charlotte,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh,TX - Austin,TX - Houston,VA - Arlington,WA - Seattle,WI - Milwaukee