Oracle Supply Chain Management Cloud Consultant
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Business & Technology Integration professionals advise upon, design, develop and/or deliver technology solutions that support best practice business changes.
The Technology Consultant advises upon, lead and work on high impact activities within the systems development lifecycle, and provide advisory work for the IT function itself.
Oracle professionals design, implement and deploy Oracle solutions to achieve defined business goals. Maintain skills in Oracle applications process design and configuration; Oracle application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and Oracle application technical architecture.
EBS-SCM professionals design, implement and deploy Oracle supply chain management solutions for advanced planning and scheduling, procurement, manufacturing and warehouse management processes, as well as for engineer-to-pay, order-to-CAS PS TECHNICALh and plan-to-build business cycles.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside .
- Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
As a Technology Consultant you'll be:
- Part of a team that is delivering enterprise-wide Supply Chain transformation programs.
- Implementing new or maintaining existing application solution in Oracle E-Business Suite and/or Oracle Cloud focusing on Supply Chain Modules.
- Proposing, configuring, documenting and testing business solution in Oracle SCM application according to the functional and technical requirements
- Building professional relationships with clients, management and team members to ensure delivery of proposed solutions, support for development of business possibilities and for personal development
- Building and applying technical, industry, and functional knowledge to support efforts in selling opportunities to both existing and new clients.
- Support assessment, road mapping, and functional/technical evaluation of technology in the supply chain management areas.
- Developing your skills as a Technology Consulting practitioner to ensure continued market and client relevance.
+ Basic qualifications
- 3 years of experience with any one or combination of the following: Oracle SCM, Oracle Supply Chain Planning and Manufacturing with Oracle E-Business R12
- 2 years of Oracle SCM and/or manufacturing experience with a minimum of 1 full life cycle implementation in a lead role or significant contribution
- 2 years of experience with two or more of the following functional areas: Demantra, Advanced Supply Chain Planning, Inventory Optimization, Strategic Network Optimization, Global Order Promising, PLM, Oracle Process Manufacturing, Order to Cash
- 2 years of experience in Discrete or Process Manufacturing
- Minimum 1 year of experience of working in one or more of the following industries (Life Sciences, Consumer Goods, Retail, Automotive, Industrial, Infrastructure and Travel)
- 2 years of experience with eliciting high-level business requirements and creating detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases
- Excellent client facing skills, working with clients for the following types of activities: Business Process Design, Key Configuration Workshops, GAP identification, RICEW identification, Functional Design, Test Planning and Test Execution
- Knowledge of underlying table structures in Supply Chain Planning and Manufacturing, Inventory, Order Management, Purchasing
- Ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner
- Ability to develop creative and breakthrough solutions
- Strong interpersonal, team building, organizational and motivational skills
- Experience working through organizational change, with a demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation, including evidence of solution design
- Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues and synthesize large amounts of information
- Ability to identify the root causes of issues by analyzing patterns and trends
- Awareness of key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry
Professional Skill Requirements
- Desire to deliver to a high standard in a suitable time-frame
- Self-motivating, adaptable, able to prioritize and also able to inspire and motivate others
- Passion for technology trends e.g. Internet of Things, Mobility, Cloud, and Analytics
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top