Oracle SCM Consultant - Northeast
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. T he sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Business and Systems Integration professionals analyze, design and/or develop best practice business changes through technology solutions.
professionals analyze, design and/or develop best practice business changes through technology solutions.
As a Technology Consultant, you'll often be:
+ Basic qualifications
Basic Requirements (MUST have):
- Minimum 2 years of experience with one of the following: Oracle SCM Functional Supply Chain Planning or Manufacturing with Oracle E-Business R12 experience.
- Minimum 2 years of Supply Chain planning and manufacturing experience with a minimum of 1 full life cycle implementation involvment
- Minimum 1 years of experience with two or more of the following Demantra Advanced Supply Chain Planning, Inventory Optimization, Strategic Network Optimization, Global Order Promising, PLM, Oracle Process Manufacturing
- Experience with Oracle Cloud
- Experience with the following types of activities: business process design, key configuration workshops, GAP identification, RICEW identification, Functional Design, Test Planning and Test Execution.
- Preference to having led project teams in an Oracle E-Business Supply Chain environment with knowledge of underlying table structures in Supply Chain Planning and Manufacturing, Inventory, Order Management, Purchasing.
- Experience in Discrete or Process Manufacturing within one or more of the Automotive, Industrial, Infrastructure and Travel industries
- An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner.
- Experience eliciting high-level business requirements and creating detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases.
- The ability to develop creative and breakthrough solutions.
- Strong interpersonal, team building, organizational and motivational skills.
- Experience working through organizational change, with a demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation, including evidence of solution design.
- Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues, and synthesize large amounts of information.
- An ability to identify the root causes of issues by analyzing patterns and trends.
- An awareness of key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry.
- A desire to deliver to a high standard in a suitable timeframe.
- Self-motivating, adaptable, able to prioritize and also able to inspire and motivate others.
- Passion for technology trends e.g. Internet of Things, Mobility, Cloud, Analytics Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top