Oracle Licensing Contract Specialist
Join Accenture and help transform top organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career. Accenture Operations delivers continuous, rapid fire innovation and new business capabilities that meet -and redefine-the needs of the digital era. You'll help our clients-including 94 of the Fortune 100 and governments around the world-transform their technology infrastructures.
- Read and create contract summaries based on Oracle contracts (ULA, OMA and other licensing agreements).
- Construct entitlement positions of Oracle, configure and manage SAM platforms to create Oracle licensing positions and optimization scenarios.
- Support clients on Oracle audits and true-ups.
- Create final Oracle Effective Licensing positions.
- Train and coach future Oracle specialists
+ Basic qualifications
- Minimum of 1 year of the ability to analyze Oracle LMS script outputs and produce license usage analysis.
- Minimum of 1 year understanding of Oracle contracts and products in particular ULA contract, audit procedures and entitlements.
- Minimum 1 year ability to read Oracle order documents and create entitlement position.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Oracle
Professional Skills Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral).
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem solving environment.
- Attention to Detail.
- Strong organizational & multi-tasking skills.
- Strong analytical skills and thought processes.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment choices shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top