Oracle HCM Cloud Specialist - Time & Labor - West Region
- El Segundo, CA
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Business & Technology Integration professionals advise upon, design, develop and/or deliver technology solutions that support best practice business changes
Oracle professionals design, implement and deploy Oracle solutions to achieve defined business goals. Maintain skills in Oracle applications process design and configuration; Oracle application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and Oracle application technical architecture.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
- Interacts with business and IT management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
- Has some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
- Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Minimum of 2 years experience working with Oracle Cloud HCM, specifically Time & Labor
- Minimum of 2 Time & Labor full-life cycle implementations in Oracle, PeopleSoft, Kronos, and/or Oracle HCM Cloud
- Minimum of 1 year or 1 full Time & Labor Cloud project(s) with 5,000+ employees processed within Oracle
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate's degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience)
- Oracle HCM Cloud Implementation Certification 2017
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in configuring Oracle Cloud HCM, including Core HR, Benefits, Absence Management, Payroll, Compensation and Talent modules with proven project delivery through full life-cycle from requirements through deployment/support
- Ability to use and adhere to project methodology
- Excellent team lead skills including ability to gather and document requirements, provide expertise to analyze client business requirements and suggest delivered/custom solutions to meet these requirements
- Ability to work with the functional/technical team members to document requirements, create functional designs, and provide developers with support
Professional Skill Requirements:
- It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients, our employees must be available to travel when needed. This role requires 100% travel flexibility to travel and work onsite with clients (typically Monday - Thursday every week)
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement - from basic skills to industry-specific content - available to all our people
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally
- Performance Achievement - our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety of clients
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at accenture.com/careers.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Locations CA - El Segundo,CA - San Diego,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,WA - Seattle
Back to top