- Dallas, TX
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Accenture Security delivers continuous, rapid fire innovation and new business capabilities that meet -and redefine-the needs of the digital era. You'll help our clients-including 94 of the Fortune 100 and governments around the world-transform their technology infrastructures using resources that range from cloud, data centers and workplace to networks, security and managed services.
Do you have the deep functional and technical experience to help implement security solutions that align with our clients' business objectives? Do you have the expertise to design and deliver solutions for establishing system user's credentials, and processes for applying those credentials to access enterprise systems and applications?
If so, read on and apply. Accenture's more than 2,000 security professionals deliver holistic and proactive security solutions in 47 countries, and we'd love to discuss our open Oracle Identity and Access Management (I&AM) Security Consultant role with you.
Although no two days at Accenture are the same, your duties as Oracle Security Consultant likely will include:
- Will work closely with the Delivery Manager to support various upgrade activities during the 11g to 12c IAM platform, operations support, enhancements and is responsible for additional application integrations, workflow changes, and migration from 11g to 12c
- Engineer will effectively produce Integration and Technical Architecture Documents to include Conceptual Technical Models, Platform, Performance, Security, Operational Requirements, and Integration Requirements.
- Deep understanding, hands-on experience on Oracle Identity Manager/Governance (OIM/OIG), Oracle Unified Directory (OUD), Oracle Virtual Directory (OVD), Oracle Identity Analytics (OIA).
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Read more of the job description
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Software development life cycle experience Java/J2EE
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Oracle IAM experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Oracle Identity Analytics (OIA)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with ADF framework and supporting SOA BPEL based workflows.
- Experience in installation, configuration and upgrade of above Oracle IAM products on Unix/Linux platform
- Experience in design, development, implementation and connectors
- OIM Adapter development skills
- OIM UI Customization using Oracle ADF Task flows
Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years work experience). If Associate's Degree, must have equivalent minimum 6 year work experience.
- Exposure to I&AM practice Experience with designing and customizing SOA Workflow
- Ability to identify potential risks and problem areas.
- Develop procedures that provide effective solutions to the problem at hand.
- Prior experience in deployment and implementation of custom applications
- Industry-adopted security certifications (e.g. CISSP), as well as I&AM vendor or industry certification such as;
o Oracle Certification
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Back to top