Oracle DAZ Sales Director
Role: Oracle DAZ Sales Director
Organization: Accenture Oracle Practice
Are you looking to power up your Oracle career? There's never been a better time to join our global team of 54,000 Oracle experts. Accenture is helping the world's leading organizations accelerate their digital transformation and become intelligent enterprises.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
The Oracle DAZ Sales Director manages the opportunity sales process through to client delivery. The right individual will possess the ability to speak to a business audience & clearly articulate Accenture's value proposition and Solutions offerings in client/new business scenarios and, is comfortable driving deeper solution conversations, designs and workshops during project delivery.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Originate and develop Oracle specific opportunities, help to qualify them
- Take the qualified opportunities through the sales process and help successfully close the sale
- Develop new Client relationships and manage those effectively
- Expand our work in new areas of the client's business through new Oracle offerings and services through approved contracting channels
- Manage the SOW & provides status updates to clients for the incremental work sold
- Drive Oracle services sales for Systems Integration and Application Outsourcing work across existing and new clients in North America
- Develop new client relationships and expand existing relationships to drive Application Services Sales
- Manage client expectations in conjunction with the Client Account Lead (CAL) or Technology Account Lead (TAL)
- Work closely with the client to identify business requirements, and define service requirements for new services
- Leverage industry expertise to influence client in resourcing strategies
- Participate in Account planning and forecasting activities.
- Minimum of 8 years successfully selling multi-million-dollar deals against an individual quota/target exceeding $8M/year.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience selling Oracle Cloud Solutions
- Bachelors or Equivalent experience
- A technology delivery background in Oracle with strong client-facing skills
- At least five years of previous experience in any of the top Oracle service providers with exposure to leveraging a similar model to drive growth
- Extensive work experience in a global delivery center and client sites
- Proven capability to building relationships with CXO/Director/VP level client contacts Deep Account Management and Project Management experience
- Knowledge of industry specific products, services and solutions
- Hands-on experience with proposal/RFP creation and leading RFP/proposal presentations
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email .
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Back to top