Oracle Cloud Senior Manager
Join Accenture Consulting and you'll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, define cutting edge solutions, and solve our client's most complex business challenges. And because our clients span the full range of industries - Including 94 of the Fortune 100 - you'll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
As a Consulting practitioner in the Products industries, you'll work with clients to positively impact the lives of consumers, patients, and travelers. You'll affect what people purchase, how they shop and what they drive, have the opportunity to help create a more connected experience for travelers, and influence how physicians, patients and pharma companies work together. Upon joining the Accenture team, you will embark on a fast paced career path to Managing Director that will allow you to utilize your deep industry experience and specialized skills to design, sell and lead industry-defining transformational programs. You will use your expertise to drive opportunity—for the company and for yourself—while maintaining the flexibility you need to keep your career ahead of the curve.
As a Technology Consulting Senior Manager, you'll often be:
- Solving key business problems and challenges by enabling business transformation, painting a picture of, and charting a journey from the current state to a "to-be" enterprise environment.
- Advising organizations on how to pivot to the "New IT", enabling flexibility and adaptability within our client organizations through Agile, Cloud and Multi-Speed IT.
- Leading Assessment and Design efforts to propose new finance operating models and process improvement recommendations to the Automotive, Industrial, Infrastructure and Travel clients.
- Conducting analysis of existing finance operations to propose fact-based opportunities and recommended solutions based on similar experiences Applying leading practice around process, organization and technology design across all core finance areas: Record-to-Report (RtR), Procure-to-Pay (PtP), Order-to-Cash (OtC) Leading larger project teams (10-20 consulting resources) on Assessment and
- Design initiatives across Finance Transformation programs
- Developing strong client executive relationships at the C Level and below Being responsible for performance, cost, scope, schedule, quality, and overall revenue and profit objectives
- Providing appropriate business measurements for your project, as per the project charter
- Working with clients and our go-to-market teams to provide thought leadership in devising state-of-the art Financial solutions for our clients
- Helping to define financial technology roadmaps and solutions
- Design new application solution in Oracle Financial Cloud Applications focusing on Finance processes Identifying opportunities to bring innovative solutions and ways of working to our clients
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top