Oracle Cloud SCM Functional Specialist
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Software Engineering professionals work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle to analyze, design, build, test, implement and/or maintain multiple system components or applications for Accenture or our clients.
The Cloud SCM Functional Specialist will reduce cost and support innovation at the enterprise level by managing business requirements and leading the functional design, prototyping, configuration and process design stages of Oracle Cloud implementations. The resource will assist clients in fully integrating SCM Cloud into their current environments, enable updated business processes, provide input on best practices / lessons learned from prior implementations / upgrades and advise the business on options, risks, and any impacts on other processes or systems.
Responsibilities will include:
- Identifying, writing and managing business requirements.
- Contributing to the functional and technical design, prototyping, and process design stages of implementations (including scenario design, flow mapping).
- Supporting configurations, customization, reports and interfaces, testing and user training.
- Minimum of 2 years of professional Oracle SCM experience (Peoplesoft, JD Edwards, Oracle EBS etc).
- Minimum of 1 year of Cloud SCM Implementation experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate's Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience).
- Cloud Certifications are preferred
- Cloud SCM Implementation experience
- It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve clients, our employees must be able to travel when needed. This role requires 100% flexibility to travel and work onsite with clients (typically Monday through Thursday).
Professional Skill Requirements
- Oracle SCM Cloud experience in at least one or more of these modules: Order Management, Customer Management, Inventory, Pricing or Manufacturing
- Demonstrated experience as a senior resource assisting in the definition of systems strategy, gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, as-is and to- be business process designs, conference room pilots (CRPs) functional configuration, testing, client user training
- Experience in OTBI/Smart Views
- Experience working with functional and technical teams to support existing systems and implement new systems, processes and procedures. Research, evaluate and establish business processes associated with SCM.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of business processes
- Demonstrate understanding of client business operations or needs
- Demonstrate understanding and knowledge to innovate and make business processes more efficient
- In-depth understanding of how to plan, assist and deliver migration of customers data, business processes from On-Premise to Oracle SCM Cloud service
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top