Oracle Cloud Sales Sr. Manager – Communication, Media & Technology
Role: Oracle Cloud Executive Sales Sr. Manager - Communication, Media & Technology
Organization: Accenture Oracle Practice
Do you have a passion for innovation and delivering new technologies to make a positive impact in your clients' business? Are you inspired by working with the best companies in their industries? Want a role that provides you with a sense of purpose and satisfaction? Then join Accenture and build a rewarding career improving the way the world works and lives, as you help clients innovate with leading-edge Oracle technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Thrive in our highly collaborative, digitally-driven and innovation-led environment. Nurture your talent for thoughtful and game changing solutions in our inclusive culture that values diversity of ideas, experiences and backgrounds.
Accenture launched Oracle Intelligent Platform Services to help our clients transform their businesses blending innovative technologies with industry solutions based on an Oracle Cloud platform. We offer compelling, diverse and inspiring training programs in these new platforms, projects with challenging and interesting work and a chance to join our community of Oracle professionals. We are looking for skilled professionals in Oracle Cloud Technologies to join our rapidly growing platform services. We are leaders across a diverse group of industries and welcome resumes that blend industry and technology expertise.
The Oracle Cloud Executive Sales Sr. Manager - Communication Media & Technology manages the opportunity sales process through to client delivery. The right individual will possess the ability to speak to a business audience & clearly articulate Accenture's value proposition and Solutions offerings in client/new business scenarios and, is comfortable driving deeper solution conversations, designs and workshops during project delivery.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires knowledge of technology, industry requirements and/or business functions.
- Able to effectively articulate solutions and discuss business problems with senior clients, positively influencing outcomes
- Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility.
- Comfortable as a leader, guiding both clients and Accenture to the right results
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
Must be able to travel up to 80%
+ Basic qualifications
- Minimum of 8 years' in Sales/Business Development
- Minimum of 10 years' Client Relationship and Technology Industry Experience
- Minimum of 3 years record of sales quota attainment against a $8M or higher target
- Minimum of 3 years selling in to the Communication, Media & Technologies industry vertical.
- Advanced knowledge of the marketplace and delivery of one of more of Accenture's Oracle service areas, (Oracle Cloud ERP, HCM, Paas, IaaS, SaaS, CX, SCM & Financials)
- Advanced knowledge of one or more of the Oracle EBS Applications (Oracle CRM, Oracle Financials, Oracles HRMS, Oracle Logistics, Oracle Supply Chain Applications, Oracle Order Management, Oracle Transportation Management and Oracle Warehouse Management Systems)
- Experience in a large professional services firm, ideally in a delivery consultant role or business development capacity
- Exceptional Sales and Solution delivery leadership abilities.
- Experience with C-Level client relationship building and relationship management.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent preferred
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top