Oracle Cloud Sales Sr. Manager- Communication & Media
Role: Oracle Cloud Executive Sales Sr. Manager
Organization: Accenture Oracle Practice
Are you looking to power up your Oracle career? There's never been a better time to join our global team of 54,000 Oracle experts. Accenture is helping the world's leading organizations accelerate their digital transformation and become intelligent enterprises.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in the Sales career track grow pipeline and sales by supporting, managing or leading the origination and/or closing of sales opportunities in a specific area or across a range of Accenture offerings. They progress by deepening sales skills and/or developing new related skills, growing into more complex sales roles, laterally, upward, or in their current role.
The Oracle Cloud Executive Sales Sr. Manager manages the opportunity sales process through to client delivery. The right individual will possess the ability to speak to a business audience & clearly articulate Accenture's value proposition and Solutions offerings in client/new business scenarios and, is comfortable driving deeper solution conversations, designs and workshops during project delivery.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Originate and develop Oracle specific opportunities, help to qualify them
- Take the qualified opportunities through the sales process and help successfully close the sale
- Develop new Client relationships and manage those effectively
- Expand our work in new areas of the client's business through new Oracle offerings and services through approved contracting channels
- Manage the SOW & provides status updates to clients for the incremental work sold
- Drive Oracle services sales for Systems Integration and Application Outsourcing work across existing and new clients in North America
- Develop new client relationships and expand existing relationships to drive Application Services Sales
- Manage client expectations in conjunction with the Client Account Lead (CAL) or Technology Account Lead (TAL)
- Work closely with the client to identify business requirements, and define service requirements for new services
- Leverage industry expertise to influence client in resourcing strategies
- Participate in Account planning and forecasting activities.
+ Basic qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years successfully selling multi-million-dollar deals against an individual quota/target exceeding $8M/year in the Oracle Cloud Space
- Minimum 4 years developing, maintaining and obtaining meetings with new and existing C-level relationships beyond the CIO
- Minimum of 3 years selling in to the Communications, Media & Technology vertical
- Bachelors or Equivalent experience
- Knowledge of the marketplace and delivery of one of more of Accenture's Oracle service areas, (Oracle Cloud ERP, HCM, Paas, IaaS, SaaS, CX, SCM & Financials )
- Knowledge of one or more of the Oracle EBS Applications (Oracle CRM, Oracle Financials, Oracles HRMS, Oracle Logistics, Oracle Supply Chain Applications, Oracle Order Management, Oracle Transportation Management and Oracle Warehouse Management Systems )
- Exceptional Sales and Solution delivery leadership abilities.
- Experience with C-Level client relationship building and relationship management.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top