Oracle Cloud HCM Solution Architect Sr. Manager
Are you looking to power up your Oracle career? From strategy through implementation, there's never been a better time to join our global team of 54,000 Oracle experts. Accenture is helping the world's leading organizations accelerate their digital transformation and become intelligent enterprises.
Use design thinking, agile development methodologies and new intelligent technologies-such as Internet of things, analytics, automation and artificial intelligence-to deliver the next-generation of Oracle cloud-based solutions. Thrive in our innovation-led environment where you'll turn ideas into reality, solving clients' most complex business challenges.
What Will I Do in This Position?
- Able to effectively articulate solutions and discuss business problems with senior clients, positively influencing outcomes
- Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility.
- Comfortable as a leader, guiding both clients and Accenture to the right results
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
- Must be able to travel up to 80%
- Drive Oracle innovation: Gain early access to Oracle innovations through our unparalleled program of collaboration as a Global Cloud Elite and Platinum Level member of the Oracle Partner Network.
- Learn and grow continuously: Follow personalized training to build skills in "New" Oracle, while expanding your experience defining and implementing Oracle cloud solutions on complex client projects with a scope that is unsurpassed in industry.
- Thrive in our inclusive environment: Bring your whole self to a company that aims to be the most diverse in the world and delivers real-time performance feedback based on individual strengths-not stats.
+ Basic qualifications
- Minimum of 10 years' Client Relationship and Technology Industry Delivery Experience
- Minimum of 3 years' in Sales/Business Development and Hands-on-Delivery of Oracle HCM Cloud Solutions
- Advanced knowledge of the marketplace and delivery of one of more of Accenture's Oracle service areas, (Oracle Cloud ERP, HCM, Paas, IaaS, SaaS, CX, SCM & Financials)
- Advanced knowledge of one or more of the Oracle EBS Applications (Oracle CRM, Oracle Financials, Oracles HRMS, Oracle Logistics, Oracle Supply Chain Applications, Oracle Order Management, Oracle Transportation Management and Oracle Warehouse Management Systems)
- Experience in a large professional services firm, ideally in a delivery consultant role or business development capacity
- Exceptional Sales and Solution delivery leadership abilities.
- Experience with C-Level client relationship building and relationship management.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent preferred
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top