Oracle Cloud ERP (Finance/Supply Chain) Manager
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Business & Technology Integration professionals advise upon, design, develop and/or deliver technology solutions that support best practice business changes.
The Technology Consulting Manager provides consultative Business and System Integration services to help clients implement effective solutions. Understands and translates customer needs into business and technology solutions via the analysis, design and/or development of best practice business changes.
Oracle professionals design, implement and deploy Oracle solutions to achieve defined business goals. Maintain skills in Oracle applications process design and configuration; Oracle application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and Oracle application technical architecture.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
- Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
- Has some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
- Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
As a Manager in our Products Industry Oracle Technology Consulting business, you'll be responsible for:
- Support origination (lead and guide a client to make a decision for Accenture, shape the solution, and sell it) and oversee delivery to meet client expectations
- Supporting business development opportunities to bring innovative technology solutions and ways of working to clients
- Leading teams that are delivering enterprise-wide finance or supply chain transformation programs
- Helping clients define their journey to cloud by defining finance/supply chain road maps and solutions
- Build and sustain trusted advisor relationship with clients, and shape our clients' business/ IT agenda
- Solving key business problems and challenges by enabling business transformation, and charting a journey from the current state to a "to-be" enterprise environment
- Advising organizations on how to pivot to the "New Oracle IT", enabling flexibility and adaptability within our client organizations through Agile and Multi-Speed IT
- Leading Assessment and Design efforts to propose new Finance/Supply Chain models and process improvement recommendations to the Consumer Goods, Retail, Lifesciences, Auto/ Industrial, and Travel clients
- Leading traditional on-premise and modern Cloud based ERP Transformation projects
- Applying leading practices around process, organization and technology design across core finance and supply chain areas
- Responsible for performance, cost, scope, schedule, quality, and overall revenue and profit objectives of the project team
- Developing your deep skills as a Technology Consulting practitioner to ensure market and client relevance
+ Basic qualifications
- Minimum 3 years of client facing consulting experience working with Life Sciences, Retail, CG&S, Industrial clients
- Minimum 5 years of Oracle ERP hands-on experience over one or more engagements in Oracle
- Minimum 5 years of Oracle FIN and/or Supply Chain Management functional experience through two or more implementation/deployments
- Minimum 2 years of experience in leading workstreams of at least 5 team members on large, global Oracle eBS or Cloud deployments
- 3 years of experience in either one or combination of the three areas (FIN/SCM/MFG)
- 2 years of experience with combination of Road Mapping, Assessment and Advisory roles
- Bachelor's degree
- Excellent client-facing skills in partnering to scope and assess client needs
- Experience with FIN/SCM/MFG in an Oracle SaaS based environment
- Experience with participation in pre-sales/sales and RFP
Professional Skill Requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for technology trends e.g. Internet of Things, Mobility, Cloud and Analytics
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top